𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ~ 𝓐 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮

(A/n: Please listen to the above mentioned song sung by our own Wang Yibo ~ Bu Wang)

~One year later~

"The award for Best Critics Choice and Viewers Most Downloaded song goes to ~ Knight in Shadows sung by Wang Jun and Xiao Xian!"

Loud cheers resonated around the venue as I walked towards the stage and received Di's award for him and mine.

Are you watching this?

People love you.

Receiving the awards and standing with head held high, I bow in front of everyone who have loved and supported us tremendously.

After Di passed away it was decided in his honour to release the drama which received so much love from his fans.

I wished that he was here to cherish so much love.

"Would you like to say few words Mr. Xiao?"

Would few words suffice Jun-ah?

"Thank you," I had to stop myself from getting too emotional. "It's been a learning curve for me this past one year. Gaining a best friend, watching him live his life to the fullest and leaving this beautiful world with nothing but good heart and a smile. Di, these two awards are dedicated to you my friend."

"Mr. Xiao, if Mr. Wang was here what would he say?"

Smiling at the thought I couldn't control my tears from welling up, "He'd pester me to bake him an Apple Pie."

The audience in front did not expect that and they started laughing.

"Thank you Mr. Xiao. We've heard that you indeed bake some amazing pies." Turning towards the audience the host for this event joined me middle of the stage, "Mr. Wang Jun has had an exceptional career albeit a short one but has left an impressionable mark in all our hearts and in this industry. We have prepared a small video to commemorate and bestow all our accolades on Mr. Wang."

We turn and all our eyes were glued to the screen. They reeled some of his childhood pictures and it took me by surprise that even one of my picture was there with him.

I remember my parents had taken this picture.

The video brought such vivid memories and for a moment I felt that Di was right by my side holding my hand.

I was glad they had not inserted any pictures of me taking him to the hospital but rather they ended it with us singing Knight in Shadows together.

Beautiful.

"Please, let us all raise and remember Mr. Wang in our hearts and hope that he is happy and surrounded by music and everything he loves."