𝓐 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼

(A/n: Please listen to this song ~ Dusk till Dawn. It's so beautiful)

 It's so beautiful)

Wang Jun's POV:

Smirking at the sight in front of me I wonder if any media personnels were to catch me red-handed ooglig at Ge's derriere, what would the headlines be?

'Young star totally smitten got caught salivating looking at senior actor's ass', now won't that be hilarious?

Ge and I had made a plan to take a walk up a small hill near his house. The early morning weather had cleared up and this amazing fog had spread around like cheese on bread. It was rather his idea and when he asked me, well how could I say no? Anything for Ge. 

"Are you alright?" The question came from front and even though I didn't wish to raise my eyes, I still did and watching his flushed face was a delight.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just that you've been awfully quiet and so that made me wonder if you were alright." His smile made my heart woo.

"Don't worry. Just admiring the view." Oh if only you knew which view I am insinuating.

"True. This view is really pretty. Often when I am back home away from hustle bustle of the city, this is my one way to unwind. Walk up the trails here with Wolf and Miracle."

Hearing his name Wolf nudges his snout against Ge's knees and he pats Wolf's head affectionately. Miracle on the other hand was behind us, watching our steps closely but otherwise aloof.

"It seems Wolf does not like me much." Without a thought I comment and Ge turns back to look at me. His eyes glitter with mischief and he grins, "It's not that he hates you. Trust me when I say he likes you but he won't show it. He's an Alpha. It takes time for them to show affection." Crouching in front of Wolf, Ge shows his respect by barring his forehead and a second later Wolf trustingly touches Ge's forehead with his.

Truly a magnificent moment.

"Wolf here is a rescue. He came from a bigger pack. Years ago his pack was shot by a hunter and so was his old family. He was so young yet responsible back then. One of my friend who is a rescuer called me and asked if I could foster Wolf for few days. I was told he ran miles in search of someone who could help his family, but they couldn't save them on time. He was in depression. I always loved dogs so immediately agreed. I won't say we got along at the start but then it was a learning experience for both of us. I fell in love with his story first and them him."

Wow.

"Miracle, now he's really a miracle. He was a pup when he strutted into my house one night not caring about anyone around. Wolf had been in my house for 7 months by then. Now Miracle here saw him, sat next to Wolf and has never left ever since. That day I realised something."

This piqued my interest, "Oh?"

"We all need someone. Need not be lovers or soulmates. They can be your bestfriend and help you heal. Miracle healed Wolf and Wolf has been Miracle's constant. After Miracle, Wolf and I got along really well and now this guy does not leave my side at all. Not even when I have to pee."