𝓐 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶

(A/n: Please listen to the above mentioned song sung by Jeff Chang ~ No Separation in Heaven Official's Blessing)

Xiao Xian's POV:

Silly man.

Splashing water on my face I look at my  reflection on the mirror and smile at the memory of his laughter.

Silly man.

Drying myself with a towel I walk out of the bathroom only to stumble when I watch him sitting at the edge of his bed clutching his heart and blood spilling out of his mouth.

"Di?"

"Ge-" he was unable to breathe. Eyes shut tight he was wheezing when I quickly dialled his accompanying nurse Ms. James number. She was quick to arrive on the scene and gave him an injection.

"Mr. Xiao, I am afraid we shouldn't delay in admitting Mr. Wang. His condition looks very serious. I'll call up the hospital and ask them to send an ambulance as soon as possible."

"No that would take time. Inform them that we'll be getting Jun there." Dialling Keith I instruct, "Jun's health has deteriorated. Call up the hotel management and ask them to free the elevator. I am bringing him down. Get the car ready."

Crouching in front of Jun, I pick him up in my arms. He was so frail. Without much delay Ms. James follows us out and together we enter the elevator when Di coughs out, "Ge..."

"Sh, I am here Di. Just be with me alright. I'll not allow anything to untoward happen to you." Securing him in my arms, his hold against me was extremely weak.

"I am too heavy f... for... yo..u."

"Di," taking a deep breath I try and smile, "I am a strong boy. Had lots of milk when I was young."

Smiling weakly at my joke he nods and covers his cough using my shoulder as a barrier only to spill a bit more blood out. Seeing his discomfort my heart aches. I heave a sigh of relief when the elevator doors open just in time for us to meet Keith and we zoom away towards the hospital.