« 4 4 »

“hey, don't be so overwhelmed, okay? we still have your parents for the next show”, mr. nam stated, the two immediately glared at him.

after jay and jungwon witnessed how mr. nam took the life of their father's right hand, they knew that the man don't usually joke.

he can and he will really kill someone.

now, with the mention of their parents, they became more than bothered, they felt a lot more teriffied.

from the ground floor, the husbands were brought up to the third floor of the mansion, with both of their hands now tied up on the back as mr. nam ordered his minions to do so.

“where are they? where's my mom and my dad?!”, jay asked, shouting. he already made his gaze travel throughout the house, but he couldn't find his parents.

jungwon, who was atleast seven feet apart from jay, also did the same but couldn't find their parents.

“y'know, what? your mansion has a pretty great height”, mr. nam muttered. “i think, it will be nice to hang someone—no, to hang two persons and suddenly drop them on the ground there. both of them are going to be like a tomato. firm and red, not until you dropped them and they popped out and released red things”, he laughed.

by hearing that, the two immediately looked up. there, both saw their parents hanging on the stairs' railings from the seventh floor. what's worse was that, they were hanging upside down—once they fell down, their heads are the ones who would first meet the ground.

just like what mr. nam said, they are going to popped out like a tomato, if ever.

“you're a monster! release them now!”, jungwon shouted. “you've already killed my mom and took her company, right? if you like really like revenge, then don't include them! just kill me, and then be finally contented!”, he added which made mr. nam laugh. the man went closer to jungwon and held his face tightly.

“yah! don't touch him!”, jay shouted as he tried to move his tied hands. the man didn't even listen to him and just continued to hold his husband's face like a stress ball.

“contented?”, mr. nam asked jungwon. “monsters like me won't ever be contented, yang jungwon. i'll kill you but you have to wait first, alright?”, he then released the face of the younger from his tight grip.

jungwon immediately tried to massage his face by slightly moving and stretching it on its own. he wanted to cry, but he didn't like to show mr. nam that he's getting weak. instead, he furrowed his eyebrows and showed the monster that he's raging.

“there, i like that look on your face. first, you're gonna be angry, and then later on, i promise you that you'll cry like a baby”, mr. nam told jungwon before he looked at his minions. “get them chairs and let them relax as they watch how their parents drop like a tomato~”, he ordered the men—who immediately followed.

soon, the two were seated. both were looking at their parents who both seemed unconscious since they aren't really moving.

“in one minute, both of your parents are going to be lifeless~”, mr. nam stated, pressing a timer on his hand which immediately started to do a countdown.

jay hissed because of that. he tried to stand up, but the minions were holding him down and preventing him from running upstairs and saving his parents who's going to drop from the seventh floor in a few seconds now.

jungwon, who tried to prevent himself from crying, has now failed. he just looked up on his parents-in-law while tears flooded on his face, muttering a small 'no' because that's the only thing he can do.

“20 seconds!”, the demon shouted before he smiled. it was obvious that he's getting excited to kill jay's parents. he looked at jay who looked so angry, yet terrified at the same time. he then looked at jungwon who's now closing his eyes, not liking the idea of watching his parents-in-law die.

soon, the timer stopped—even jay and jungwon's hearts stopped beating.

“now!”, mr. nam shouted to his minions on the seventh floor who were supposed to cut the ties. in a blink of an eye, mr. and mrs. park started to fall down.

“mom! dad!”, jay shouted, before he forced to get up from the chair, pushing the minions away, as his eyes followed his parents who were falling down. “no!”

even mr. nam watched the two while falling, and he was definitely happy—not until the bodies of the two dropped not on the ground, but on a huge trampoline.

what?!

both jay and mr. nam were shocked as mr. and mrs. park's bodies bounced on the trampoline. they even looked at each other as if asking the other one how was that possible.

after that, a bunch of armed men suddenly came from different floors. they were wearing either a police uniform or a simple black uniform with a dragon print.

shin guards! jay thought. those men are from his uncle's agency—his cousin, yuna's dad, that's why he's sure that they are on his side.

jungwon finally opened his eyes, and was shocked to see the said armed men. but, after seeing that some of them were the police, he somehow smiled since he know that they are somewhat saved.

but of course, not just yet.

mr. nam's minions became alarmed, all of them pulled out their guns and immediately covered their boss. they also held jungwon and jay with them.

“what? still, fighting, mr. nam?”, jay proudly asked, smirking. “they are on our side, they are all against you and your minions. it would be better if you would just surrender and stop this act now. you've caused a lot of damages already. that's enough”, he stated.

the man infront of him sighed in defeat. he slowly nodded and frowned. “alright! fine! you won!”, he muttered. “but, let me shot you, atleast!”

the demon suddenly pulled out a gun from his back pocket and directly pointed it on jay who was still tied up that moment. mr. nam didn't hesitate, and shot jay on his chest right infront of jungwon.

as soon as jay's body dropped on the floor, countless gunshots were heard by jungwon.

it was like deja vu.

everything was put on a slow motion.

the minions beside jungwon started to collapsed on the ground one by one as the policemen and the shin guards started to shot them.

with a blank face, jungwon looked infront of him, and saw mr. nam who's pointing a gun on him.

the demon tried to pulled the trigger, but he was late. he was the first one to got shot by the officers. slowly, his body dropped like everyone else's.

there was so much happenings that time, but jungwon's eyes decided to land on a particular someone.

he looked at jay who's smiling at him while bleeding on the ground.

“you are saved, my one.”

| vote | comment | follow |