« 0 7 »

around 11AM, jay woke up-feeling a lot better, and when he saw that jungwon is hugging him comfortably while sleeping, he could say that he's feeling more than better.

feeling best, you can say.

"i like the feeling of you, hugging me, but i have to cook first", he whispered to his sleeping husband before he carefully removed the younger's arm from his waist.

after he succeeded, he finally stood up and went out of jungwon's room to brush his teeth and wash his face at his own room's bathroom.

"wow, i finally slept beside him after a week of our marriage", jay talked to himself while facing the mirror at his bathroom.

after he finished his morning routine, he finally went out of his room.

he was on the way to the kitchen when someone pressed their doorbell, causing the 'ding' sound to echo in the entire first floor of their house.

jay went outside and saw a delivery man, holding a box using one of his hands.

"good morning, sir! delivery for mr. park jongseong and mr. park jungwon", the guy said.

"good morning, i'm jongseong", jay said before receiving the box from the delivery man.

"alright, sir! please sign here", the guy then gave a paper and a pen to jay.

"here, thank you."

"thank you, too, sir!"

-

"what's this?", jay asked himself, shaking the box he's holding. he then scanned it, looking for any writings or letters.

no letters? ah, maybe it's inside.

he decided to open the box, wherein he saw a book, a photo-book.

"Mr. Park Jongseong and Mr. Yang Jungwon's Wedding"

ah, our wedding photo-book!

jay wanted to open the book but he realized that he should wait for jungwon to wake up first and see the pictures inside the photo-book together.

that's why instead of scanning the book, he placed in on their couch and proceeded to their kitchen to cook some breakfast-or lunch-or brunch.

-

meanwhile, jungwon started to wake up as well. he scratched his eyes first before opening them and noticing that the older wasn't there anymore.

"he must be eating", he muttered to himself before standing up and doing his morning routine just like what jay did earlier.

after a few minutes, he was about to go out and find jay but his phone beeped from his bedside table, indicating that someone sent a message for him.

jungwon went for his phone and viewed the message which says;

hey, i'm starting to miss you. why aren't you replying to my messages and answering my calls?

jungwon scratched his neck, he definitely knew who this person was.

he deleted the message, put the phone back on the bedside table and finally proceeded to find jay outside his room.

while going downstairs, a lot of thoughts are running through his mind again; most of them are problems.

also, most of those problems include his husband.

and that particular someone who texted him.

yes, jungwon. you're definitely in trouble.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

i woke up late, sorry! hahshaha

also, we're still #1 for jaywon!:)