but i still want you...

Author POV

"Please stop...." jisoo said and sat down tears rolling in her cheeks. She cried loud enough. Lisa come near jisoo to give her hug but jisoo stepped back.

"You are not lisa....you are not someone i loved." Jisoo cried.

"Unni....but." lisa was in the verse of crying.

"Don't call me unni. You lost the right." She said still crying.

Lisa look at jennie who was carrying half alive jungkook in a couch and calling rosie from the telephone. She went near and and hold her jaw tightly and said "It's all because of you. Why don't you fucking die and leave me and my family at peace?" She said with a devilish smirk in her face which make jennie scared.

   "Kim lalisa. If you say a single word or do anything to anyone you will find me dead." Jisoo said and lisa stepped back.

     "Send them home." Jisoo said pointing toward the treasure who were surrounded over Arin and soobin, ITZY who were looking at unconscious jimin with wonder in their face and TXT who were giving deadly eyes to their enemies aka namjoon and jackson. Momo and bambam were betting whether they should jackson or torture him.

        "BamBam.....i want all of them to go except you. Momo unnie, you need to rest." Lisa said without expression.
     "Why don't you guys go to our camp. That's big enough to fit you all and you will be comfortable." Yoongi said looking at lisa for permission. All of them were looking at lisa.

"Umm....you all go except TXT....TXT stay here. Including soobin." Lisa ordered.

"I will call mark and JB to pick you up." Yoongi said and they look at lisa. Lisa nodded and everyone went out of the house.

"Jin, take jungkook to his room." Jisoo and Namjoon said at the sametime.

"Lisa was silently sitting with bambam resting her head on his shoulder. Tear forming from her eyes.

   Everything was silent. No one speak untill jin said,"take jimin in the guest room he need some first aid."

Yoongi whose eyes were on jimin all the time pick him up and look at jin for direction.

Lisa POV

"Yeonjun, go with them. I don't trust anyone here." I said looking at the bitch crying her eyes out.

"Lisa.." jisoo unni said and i just keep my eyes and mouth shut.

Jin sowed the guest room and as ordered yeonjun was with jimin.

They came back together.
Everyone was silent and then namjoon talked "It's been a long time jisoo, what is happening here?" He said looking at me.

"What happen to jungkook? And what the hell did you guys do with my brother." The bitch speak.

"You better shut your fucking mouth otherwise i am gonna kill you." I said glaring at that bitch.

"Why the hell are you talking to me like that, i fucking have right to know. I almost lost my brother because of you mother fuckers." She said and i lost my control. I started chocking her hard.

"Well...bitch. i lost my bother actually 2 brothers because of you. I lost taehyung whom i love the most i lost Jhope who knew all of my secret and because of you and your fucking plan of killing my brother. Be glad bitch i am not killing you right now because i don't wanna lose another family member (aka jisoo)." I said as her face was turning pale i left her and she started coughing loud.

      I went near bambam and hid my face in his shoulder it was hard for me to breathe the same air with the murderer of my brother. I was not in the sane mind and i want to kill everyone.

  "What happen to taehyung jisoo?" Namjoon.

She was silently sitting on the chair crying.

"Don't act like you don't know, you were the one who killed him." Bambam shouted.

"What the hell bambam, what are you talking about? Who killed him? We never had any intention to kill him alone. We better kill all the kims together." Jackson shouted which made bambam fume in anger but i was resting in his shoulder so he didn't do anything.

"They are back namjoon-ah." Jisoo said and this time her tears were forming bigger.

"They attacked....t..taeee....aand h..hobi...they leave jung..jungkk..jungkook to deliver that news  to us...us  both families."Jisoo unni said and she was crying hard.

I hugged her and she didn't oppose.
"What do you mean jisoo??" Namjoon asked as his voice was a little shaking.

"EXO....they are back again...they killed out parents...all of ours.....my tae and my hobi fought with them..but they were only 2 people and other's were hundred." Jisoo said still crying.

"What do you mean all of ours noona??" Yoongi asked who was also about to cry.

"Yours, mine, namjoon's, jimin's and ji yong's including ji yong-ah too....they killed everyone they want to take lisa and jungkook now." Jisoo said hugging me tight.

Everyone was crying mess. The door opened again. We look there were 3 doctors, 2 nurses and 1 rosie. We all stopped crying except jennie. The doctor and nurses took that kook guy in one room. We all were quite.

After 1 hour.
Namjoon, yoongi, jisoo, jackson, GOT7(except jackson and bambam) and IKON were talking. Jennie was in the living room. She was expressionless. I saw bruises maybe me and my people made. I feel a little guilty and went toward her. With first aid box.

       I cleaned some blood from her face and appiled medicine.
"Is this your apology." She asked and ofcourse that made me mad.

"More like sympathy."i said coldly.

"I rather do it myself. She tries to take cotton from my hand.

"Then i rather kill you right here." I said and i was angry. I don't like this girl and her fucking voice.
She keep quiet.

"Why did you became like this?" She asked and what am i suppose to say. I don't know the answers.

"You do it your   yourself." I said and left with bambam to my own team for discussion. I look at her face one last time and i realise..

         I hate you but......i still need you..

A comment inspired me to write this. Thank you supitzkrc for commenting, you are the best🌻 you are my sunshine and my inspiration🌻