《 35 》

~~~♡~~~

~~~♡~~~

"Damn this girl! Never picks up her phone when needed."

Jimin screamed out frustrated as the call went to voice mail for what seemed like a million times but was only twice.

Please don't let anything happen to her.

"Jin Hyung why are we so early? I thought we had to come an hour before class starts not at 7:30 am."
Yoongi whined out at the the taller man followed by a very sleepy Namjoon.

"I couldn't sleep last night so came to college early without disturbing any of you! But found kook studying in library. Isn't that great? I thought maybe we all could come up earlier and ask him before the crowd kicks in."

Jin replied back shutting the whining's incoming from Yoongi and Namjoon.

" Ara isn't picking up her phone and I don't feel good! "
Jimin voiced out nervously, his hands trembling.

"Yoongs call Hoseok fast and Namjoon call Taehyung,"
They abided.

"Calm down Jimin. She is a heavy sleeper. If she doesn't pick up, we go to her house because without her confronting kook is be a waste."
Jin comforted the small poor wreck of a soul.

But Jimin wasn't comforted, he was dreading.

What if something happened to her, something that he knew was coming along . 

Only if he wasn't a coward.

"Hyung did they pick up?"
Jimin felt his throat dry.

"Hoseok will be here in 5."
Yoongs commented but Namjoon nodded side wise.

"Taehyung didn't. And that's weird. He is a light sleeper but then—"

Joon was cut off as Jimin got all hyped as he spoke.

"Cut the bullshit and listen to me! "
Jimin yelled out, the pent up frustration making appearance.

"I am going in the Library and bringing Jungkook till then keep on calling Ara and Taehyung."
He walked into the Library before anyone could speak up.

"But why are we—?"

Jimin looked back raged at Yoongi.

"JUST FUCKING DO WHAT I TELL YOU."
He gritted out rudely as the three males gulped but nodded.

■■■

Park Jimin was greeted by the cool tingling silent air as he walked into the library.