"What happen to you why are you so dull..??

That too when you came to know that you are safe and going to continue your studies as your wish" kusuma asked siya

"Nothing mom, it about assignment. I missed one week classes as I prepared in library so that stress only nothing else more" siya said and laid down to avoid questions from her mother.

At other side, they reached home and abhi called his elder son aahil

"Aahil come down without making any sound and don't wake up your mom so come silently" abhi said and cut the call.

Abhi tried to lift sid but he lost his energy when he saw his chottu in weak state.

Atleast sid was conscious when they landed here that abhi helped sid to reach the car but now sid completely lost his consciousness making abhi scared but being father he hide his face with no expression.

"Ma, pa you both go to your room and sleep will talk tomorrow.

It's just because of medicine sid slept nothing happened to him so relax and sleep. I called aahil he is coming" abhi said to his parents

Meanwhile aahil rushed towards the entrance sensing the emergency in hiss father voice.

"Dad" aahil called

"Took sid to his room silently and check him up" abhi said where aahil nodded

Abhi make sure that his parents went to their room and locked the door and rushed towards his chottu room.

"Dad, we need to take chottu to hospital" aahil said as soon as his father abhi entered

"No, bring what you want and treat him here only" abhi said

Sensing the seriousness in his father voice aahil nodded and started doing the treatment.

He cleaned the wound and put saline to sid where abhi sat on couch looking at his son.

"Dad" aahil called

" Call sanjay Vikram and vivek immediately" abhi said

"Dad woah..

"I said call them immediately" abhi said sternly.

"Aahil, what happen to sid" abhi asked after few minutes getting himself prepared.

"Don't know dad, what medicine they gave that sid is sleeping like that.

I'm Just checking the medicine you bought which they gave to sid.

But, I'm no..

That when aahil phone started ringing with frown he took out mobile and looked at the caller ID vikranth.(Vishaka partner)

Hello" aahil said

"How is Aarav" vikranth asked as soon as he lifts the call.

Seeing the frown abhi asked aahil to put the phone on speaker.

"Aahil, how is Aarav" vikranth asked in bit loud

"Don't know he body temperature is getting high and low all of sudden changing" aahil said to which vikranth guided him some medicine to inject him directly and in saline for every two and four hours where aahil said okay.

"I don't have one medicine in that and how to do you know" aahil asked when abhi sognalled him to ask.

"I got a call from deelip and he said about Aarav and he is the one who treated him at airport.

I thought to come on check him on own and let you know the remaining details but I can't come now as I can't leave Vishaka alone in this night.

I send medicine with my driver to your house, may be he is at your place and just go and collect and start treating Aarav. Don't be late it dangerous" vikranth said in one breath