🩸 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 🩸

3rd POV- Flashback

3rd POV- Flashback

Wanda Forbes for the first time in a very long time had a night off without her kids. They were all away at either their Aunts or in Daxtons case, a friends. Her best friend/ father of her twins was watching the school overnight.

So, Wanda decided to go out and have some fun. All by herself.

Wanda pushed the door open to the supernatural club she heard about. The woman made her way over to the bar.

"Hey sweetie. Can I get a sex on the beach. With maybe a bit of blood." Wanda said sweetly to the bartender who she could tell was a witch. The witch nodded. Within seconds he came back with her drink.

After about the drinks Wanda felt a little buzzed. Most vampires can hold their liquor. But, she is only part Vampire.

"Can I buy you a drink?" A British voice broke Wanda out of her thoughts. She turned to see a man with brown hair and beautiful eyes. "Of course!" Wanda smiled.

"Antonio Brakeman" the man said taking Wandas hand and putting it to his lips. "Wanda Forbes."

After more drinks the two witches stumbled into a hotel.

"The elevator is this way." Antonio spoke pointing in the direction making the two walk that way.

"How long are you staying in Virginia?" Wanda questions basically drunk.

"I'm hoping to get this job I applied for, in one of the small town." Antonio told her.

"Well. Hopefully you do!" Wanda slurred out.

"This is my hotel room." Antonio opened the door.

Once he closed it, he pushed her up against it, and started attacking her neck.

A/N

I know it's not much, but it's something. I have had major writers block when it come to this story. I also decided against smut. Sorry to everyone who wanted it. Also here is a look into Antonio and Wanda's past!