🩸𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5🩸

Outfit Wanda

Outfit
Wanda

Outfit Wanda

Lizzie

Josie

Lexi

Hope

Hope

3rd POV

3rd POV

Hope Mikealson looked around her now set up dorm room. She was quite proud how she got it all done In one day, but then again her family is full of vampires.
"Hey dad, ever since we moved you have been distant, what's wrong?" She asked her father. Klaus sighed. "Well. Along time ago when we lived here before you were born, I had a girlfriend. We were planning on moving in together and starting a life. But, then on a drunken night, I cheated on her with your mother." Hope was taken aback. She knew she was a product of a one night stand, but what she didn't know was her father was cheating. "Miss. Forbes was the girl wasn't she?" Hope asked. She saw the look in her fathers eyes when he looked at the headmistress. "You are a smart little witch aren't you?" Klaus said turning to his daughter. "Hope. Just so you know, I don't regret what I did. I got you out of it. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."
Hope nodded giving her dad a hug.

Knock knock knock

Hayley walked over to the door and opened it. Standing on the other side was Lexi Salvatore. "Hi! I'm Lexi, I was just wondering how Hope was settling in."
Hayley gave a small smile to the girl, who always seemed to be smiling. "Hope, someone is at the door for you!" Hayley called behind her.
Hope walked over to the door.

"Hi! I'm Lexi! I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with me? I could show you around, introduce you to everyone. It's up to you. I get it if you don't want to. I mean you just moved here and you probably want t-" before Lexi could finish Hope interrupted.
"Of course I want to. Just let me grab my coat."
Hope grabbed her coat and gave both of her parents a hug and went off with the smiling girl.

🩸

"I don't know what to do Toni, I mean what do I do?" Wanda asked her best friend as they took their son for a walk.
"There is nothing you can't do Wan. You will treat Hope the same as all the students. And only talk to the Mikealsons when needed." He suggested, putting an arm around the girl. "I would never treat her any different. She is just a kid. I can't blame her for her parents actions." Wanda said truthfully.
Wanda stoped and turned to the man. "What would I do without you Toni?"
The man chucked. "You would probably be dead." He said jokingly bringing the girl into a hug.

What neither of them new was that Klaus Mikealson was watching the scene take place from his daughters room with a scowl on his face.

🩸

Lexi lead Hope out to the ice rink.
"Come meet my siblings and friends."

Daxton like always was on the ice. Emerson seemed to have joined him. Lizzie sat drinking coffee. Josie was putting on skates and Landon was talking to Josie.

"Hey guys!" Lexi yelled. This caught the group's attention. "This is Hope."
Hope waved.
"Hope meet my older sisters, Lizzie and Josie, their twins. Sitting beside Josie is our friend Landon. On the ice is My older brother Daxton and his girlfriend Emerson." Lexis said pointing everyone out.
"Hey" everyone said to the girl.

After what seemed an hour of talking, joking, and getting to know one another, the group finally convinced Hope to skate.

"I have never done this before," Hope told Landon as he was tying her skates. "You'll be fine. I'll help you." He said looking up at her giving her a small smile.

Daxton looked over watching his best friend help his sister who doesn't even know that he is her brother. Daxton doesn't hate her. He thought he would but now getting to know the girl, he thinks they could be friends. But, he doesn't want Klaus to know who he is.

"Hey kids!" Wanda yelled walking up to the rink with Antonio and Stefan. "Hey mom!" Her kids said back. "Hey Miss F." Emerson, Landon, and Hope coursed.
"Hope I see they convinced you to go skating" Toni stated. "Yeah" the tribrid said smiling.

"Hope have they told you about the annual Halloween dance coming up?" Wanda asked the girl while she was getting her son out of his stroller.
"No not yet."

Before anyone else could say anything, Klaus and Hayley came up.

"Are parents invited to this dance?" Klaus asked Wanda, making the girl look at him.
"Yes they are. The Salvatores and Bennetts usually come as well." Wanda told her Ex.
"Well we can't miss out on a party now can we Hayley?" Klaus spoke turning to the brunette. "No we can't."

"Hope. Your mother and I are leaving now." Klaus told his daughter. "Ok. One second." Hope told her parents, turning her head to look at Landon. "Hey Lan can you give me a push?"
Landon nodded and gave the girl a small push.

"Your skating!" Hayley said in surprise.
Klaus smiled and looked at Wanda. "Not very surprising that you have a rink, you always loved skating Wanda,"
Wanda gave the man a small glare. "Yes I do. Now I going to put on my skates and join my children."

Klaus smirked at the woman. He still loved her. He hoped she still loves him. But, he new she was married. And he thought it was to Antonio Brakeman. He had to get her back. Even if that meant killing his daughter new teacher

A/N
I'm changing Stefans age to 3 months