🩸𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2🩸

🩸

3rd POV

Wanda walked out of her daughters room in a new outfit.

Thankfully Josie and Lizzie had some clothes that would fit her seeing as she puked on her other ones

Wanda didn't know what to think.
The father of her son, who cheated on her, and left her, has another child, the same age as their son.
Wanda walked down the hall and looked out the window.

Some of the witches and warlocks made an outdoor ice rink that will stay frozen all year long

She looked down and saw Daxton practicing for his upcoming game. Wanda knew she needed to talk to him. Warn him that his father is coming with his sister.
She turned and walked down the steps and out to the rink.

🩸

"Looking good Dax!" Wanda heard her best friends daughter Emerson yell to her son. "Hey Em" Wanda said going to stand beside the young Witch.
"Hey Miss F." Emerson said looking at the woman she has known since birth.
"Tell me, is he ok?" The girls watched as Daxton skated around the rink doing drills.
"He is as good as anyone can be. He misses you. But that's normal. He always misses you no matter where you are."
Wanda thought for a second. She has been distant lately. But she is going to try to improve on that. She needs to.
"Dax! Come here." Wanda yelled to her son. "Hey mom!" Daxton said coming over.
"Hey Em? Can I talk to Dax alone?" Wanda asked the girl. "Of course Miss F."
"What's up mom?"
Wanda turned and looked at the tribrid. "Let's skate." Wanda the used her magic to get her skates.

"So. Today we are getting a new student," Wanda said skating around with Daxton. "Ok, what's the big deal?" Daxton asked confused why it is such a big deal.
"The girls name is Hope Mikealson. She is you sister." Wanda said stopping and looking at him.
"WHAT?! Why?! How?!" Daxton asked/yelled. He was upset. How is this girl his sister? Why does she have his biological fathers last name?
"She is Klaus and Hayley's daughter. The Mikealsons are going to be here in an hour. I just wanted to let you know. Give you a heads up"
Daxton looked at his mother. He could see how upset this made her. He wanted his mom to be happy. He didn't want the man who broke her heart to just walk back in and fuck everything up.
"It's ok mom. I get it. Thank you for tell me."
Wanda hugged her son.
"Now. One on one game. Loser has to make dinner!" Wanda said smiling. "Game on, old lady!"

🩸

A/N
What do you guys think so far? Anything I can improve on? Let me know!
Also, the Mikealsons come back in the next chapter!
Who do you think would be a good match for Wanda to end up with? I can't decide.
Also do you think that Daxton and Emerson should be a thing?