A Look Into The Future

2 Years Later

"How do I look," Alec asked for the thousand times, readjusting his tie.
"As gorgeous as you looked the last time. Don't worry so much; you and Magnus have been waiting for this day for nearly a year," Izzy said reassuringly.
"Yeah, but what if I trip on the walk down the aisle or he changes his mind- " Alec started rambling again, but Izzy interrupted.
"Magnus loves you more than anything on this planet; he wants to marry you just as much as you want to marry him. He has chosen to spend the rest of his life with you. We have rehearsed this walk 12 times; you are not going to trip."

"Ok, your right. Sorry last-minute panic."
"Last minute, more like last 5 months," Izzy muttered.
"Oh, look at me, I'm a nervous wreck. I bet Mag's doing better than me."

With Magnus

"Get the flowers set up, take those through to the other room. Clary, Cara, please get your flowers. Where are the groomsmen" Magnus was stressing; this had to be perfect for Alec.
"We are right here; what's going on," Jace asked.
"We are starting in 10; I need your help getting everything ready."
"Of course, we are on it," Damien said.
"Magnus, come on, it's okay. Everything looks amazing; everyone is almost ready," Raphael tried to calm down Magnus.
"Ok, well, let's get everyone in the hall if they're ready."

Raphael and Magnus walked down to where he would stand; Raphael stood behind him; Magnus had chosen him as his best man.

The guests settled as the music began playing. Jace and Izzy walked down. First, Izzy was wearing a silver dress, and Jace was wearing a silver suit. Then Cara and Damien. Finally, Caterina and Ragnor came down. They were Alec and Magnus's bridesmaids and groomsmen.
The music changed slightly as the doors opened at the end of the aisle. Patton began to walk down, Maryse by his side. His suit was white, which was the opposite of Magnus's black suit. It was to represent how they were opposites, but Magnus wore a white tie, and Alec wore a black tie to show how they had parts of each other.
As they walked down, Maryse turned to face Alec, holding his arm tighter in a comforting manner as she whispered, "I want to let you know that no matter what, I will always be proud of you. I am truly happy for you and Magnus."
"Thank you, mother, you being here has made me so happy."
Maryse had tears in her eyes as she let Alec go take his place at the altar.

Alec stood in next to Magnus while Maryse went to sit with the others. They had chosen a warlock to do the ceremony as it was important to Magnus; they all settled as he began to speak.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." He continued to speak, but Magnus could barely hear him. All he could focus on was how this was really happening and how beautiful Alec was. He truly looked like an Angel, Magnus's Angel.

"I believe you have prepared your own vows," the warlock said.
"I'll go first. Magnus, I never knew that I could love anyway as much as I love you. You have changed my world for the better and made me better. You stuck through the good and the bad—the ugly and sad moments. I could never imagine being this happy as I am right now ever again. I love you," Alec began to cry near the end.
"Alexander, you are truly the best thing to ever happen to me. Before, I had closed my heart off from feeling anything from anyone, but then I met you, and you showed me the universe. I can't even imagine anyone else but you. You are my light, Alec, and I can only hope that I can make you half as happy as you make me," Magnus blinked away a few tears, and Alec was doing the same.

"Magnus, do you take this man as your husband, through sickness, and through health. To love and to hold forever."
"I do."
"And Alec, do you take this man as your husband, through sickness, and through health. To love and to hold forever."
"I do."
"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

Magnus stepped forward and pulled Alec into a long kiss while the guests cheered. They walked back down the aisle and outside as they were showered with confetti. They were both smiling and laughing. They got in the car that would take them to the reception.

"I love you, Magnus," Alec said, smiling.
"I love you too, Alexander," Magnus said, returning the smile.