"Hmm, now that you mention it, it could be troublesome if he was left alone.... Yes, perhaps it's better if you heroes dealt with him now...? After all, it's not as if whatever happens, will matter in the end. Perhaps a little chaos might be fun. So then, take this."

Seam handed them a piece of the key he broke. He always held onto it, knowing that it was the key he used to lock his best friend, his happiness, his everything up.

"If you're so driven, find the other two pieces, and get someone to fix them. I'll even give you a hint. Walk where the stars don't shine. Anyhow, if you succeed, come back here and tell me! Good luck! If you can call this luck......No, it's more like a curse."

Seam's outlook on everything had gotten way darker and sadder ever since Jevil was locked up. There was really no point to his world anymore. And he often thought about what Jevil said, how everything was a game. Complete nonsense, but also not complete nonsense.

"See you again...or not. Ha ha ha ha...."

Once the heroes left, he sat himself down. He looked much older and more worn out. He had no idea why he gave up his key. Maybe it was because he longed for something to happen, but still. He worked so hard and sacrificed so much to put Jevil in there.

Oh well... nothing mattered anyway.

.....

"UEE HEE HEE, THE KEY, THE KEY! A MARVELOUS FUN IS ABOUT TO BREAK FREE!" Jevil sung with delight as the visitors approached his cell, fixed key in hand. "WON'T YOU LET YOURSELF OUTSIDE?"

Kris chose, 'use key.' The door key created a door, which opened. The three heroes walked inside to see Jevil standing on the opposite side of the room. This room was quite strange looking. Like nothing they had ever seen.

"UEE HEE! VISITORS, VISITORS! NOW WE CAN PLAY, PLAY!"

Jevil looked past them at the open door. A large, creepy grin spread across his face. "THEN, AFTER YOU, I CAN PLAY WITH EVERYONE ELSE TOO!'

'So...what are we playing exactly?" Ralsei asked. Jevil waved his hand, putting the heroes at ease.

"OH, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME."

He saw the heroes let their guard down, before his Devilsknife came flying through the air, nearly hitting them. He broke into laughter. But real laughter. Kris has a somewhat shocked look on their face. No one else had audio, why was this guy so special?

The trio jumped back in shock. Jevil continued laughing.

"WHEN YOUR HP DROPS TO 0, YOU LOSE!"

The stronger looking, meaner hero snarled. "So that's the kinda game you wanna play, huh...? Then I gotta warn you..." She swung her ax, "You're dealing with a couple of sharks."

Jevil broke out into more laughter. That REAL laugher. Kris shivered. "UEE HEE HEE, SHARK-TO-SHARK! I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!"

Jevil slammed his foot down on the floor, causing the world to revolve. His theme faded away, and a new one began.

"NOW, NOW, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

Present

"Am I really doing this?? I must have lost my mind!" Luigi told himself after the D-men escorted him away. He was back above the river, making his way back to Jades' Palace.

He let out a shaky breath. "Uh, Queen Jades?" He asked. She turned to face him. "Ah, you're still here? What is it? You don't want to talk to more prisoners, do you?" Luigi began to fidget his thumbs, rocking back and forth nervously. "...no. I was...kinda..."