Sonya....

It's been about a week since y/n came home.
Sonya and her finally agreed on meeting up today at 3pm in some new cafe in the city.

Y/n was changing into some blue washed jeans with rips on the knees, a white crop top and a soft pink cardigan since the wind was a bit nippy today. Combing her hair through her fingers, applying some lip balm and concealer before spraying herself and grabbing her purse, she walks out the door saying goodbye to Sua and texts Sonya she's on her way.

Everything has gone back to normal, y/n could even say it was better than before. Everyone has grown up and come out of themselves a bit more, mature and kinder with no drama, everyone could just laugh along through life, forgetting all the bad things they left behind in the moments.

The bell on the cafe door left a 'ting' as she walked inside, the sweet aroma of coffee filling her senses. Looking to her left she sees Sonya sitting up properly, back straight with a smile plastered on her face waving at y/n and pointing at the seat across from her.

Y/n gave her a smile just as fake as the other girls and sat down ordering a cappuccino with two sugars. "Aren't they full of calories?" The older girl raised her eyebrow at y/n.
"Uhm...yeah?" "You might add more weight you know!" She pointed out "thanks for your concern, but really, I. Don't. Mind!"

The server placed her mug on a saucer in front of y/n, thanking her she payed the server and bowed politely. She took a sip, tasting the coffee and sweetness of the sugars and licks the cream moustache that formed on her lips.

"So, I'm so totally excited to hang with you today. Oh! What have you and my baby boy been doing?" Y/n unintentionally scrunched her face cringing at her words before smiling sweetly. "Yes so am I. And Hm, i don't know we've just been kinda fucking eachother" y/n took a sip of her warm drink calmly, watching as the other woman's eyes enlarged and her mouth went open, cheeks flushed with anger "excuse me?" She raised her voice a bit "I kidding bro, chill".

Y/n laughed though Sonya was not one big amused with her 'joke'. "But seriously we haven't done much...we weren't on great terms when I left Seoul" she looked out the window before continuing "we were childhood bestfriends, very close in fact. But as we got older...something...happened that brought us apart and I guess we never really got over it. But I think now that we're adults it'll be easier to sort...hopefully"

Sonya nodded, she looked somewhat jealous? Though y/n ignored it not really caring. "So why were you at his house then? Did you stay the night?" Her words came out fast, slightly panicking y/n "oh- see I was drunk and he brought me home-" "so you two did have sex? I knew it!" "NO NO NO" y/n shook her hands and head frantically. "He didn't know where I was staying, we didn't even sleep in the same bed, he made me breakfast and we hung out. As friends. Just friendssss" she drew out the word friends.

After convincing Sonya to calm down, they both went for a walk in the park. "I really do think he is going to propose to me you know. Ahh we are just so in love" Sonya giggled as
y/n just nodded her head not listening very much. She continued to ramble like that for the rest of the evening.

Y/n was getting tired, and sick of hearing that dreadful voice "I think I have to get going now, I'm staying at my friends and she has dinner made for me. Thankyou for today" Sonya stopped walking "oh- of course it's my pleasure. Hang again another time?" Humming in response y/n raise both her eyebrows cringing and waved goodbye.

"How was it?" Sua laughed as y/n huffed plopping down next to her on the couch. "INCREDIBLE" she shouted sarcastically.

Sua's head rocked back as she laughed at y/n's disgusted face. A buzzing from her phone caught the girls attention.

                          🪦The Group🪦

Model-Hey, I made a reservation for eight at the 'Gatsby choilette' for tomorrow night. 9pm. Ye better come or u will become 🐀🐀🐀.

Grandpa Joe🧍‍♂️- ooh bet! Thx Sujin😝

Me- guys srsly I'm gonna die from the amount of stuff we have been doing..GIMME A BREAK?

Me- But Kk I'll be there 😉😏

Monkey🐒-Oohhh yesssss!!! We bouta get drunk affff.

The rest all agreed to go, but as usual Seojun was not answering...'probably with Sonyaa' thought y/n. She rolled her eyes as she walked to her room saying goodnight.

Sorry this chapter is very boring, next one will be a bit more entertainin😉❤️