Cant even say goodbye

It's been a few months since Han Seojun and I last spoke, or even interacted. That night I thought I felt something, I thought he was coming back, that he would stop being cold. That night he took me to the medical tent and I was told my ankle was only sprained but han Seojun made sure not to leave me the whole night. He made sure I was asleep before he left and that I had taken pain medicine for my ankle, he made sure I ate and around 6am the next morning he came back so I wouldn't wake up alone. He got me breakfast and we actually laughed and joked for the first time in years...
But the next day it was as if he forgot everything. He was cold and ignored me when I spoke, he made sure that If we were ever paired for a project he could switch with someone and he was always 'busy' So after about a week I gave up trying to be his friend again....

Now
Besides the fact that Seojun wouldn't even look at me, my life was perfect, yes my dad would still shout at me but he had become more busy and the only ones in the house was usually just me and my brother, my friends and I would hang out as much as we could, Su Ho and Jugeong had gotten together and I was always saying how 'I called it first', our group would stay out late every weekend and eat too much to the point we would end up falling asleep at someone's house, Su Ho was more open now and happy, he was a normal teen now, my brother and I would make cookies every Monday and we would watch movies and binge our favourite shows when he wasn't out, sujin and I had sleepovers a lot and we would cover for jugeong when she wanted to stay at Su ho's.

I was sitting on my bed texting the group when my phone rung 'dad'
"Hello father, how's work?" I ask sweetly "we're moving. I told your brother, pack your things."
"What? Where? I'm not leaving my friends behind I'm finally happy." "You have no choice in the matter. I got in some trouble again and they're coming. They know where we live and we don't have a lot of time, say goodbye over text I don't fucking care but I'll be home in an hour to get you" he snapped and hung up.

Staring at my phone taking in what just happened I began crying "WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO DO THIS NOW?" I threw my lamp onto the floor smashing it. He always does stupid shit and dangers his family.

Quickly I wipe away my tears, but more come out, I sniff in and begin taking out my bags and suitcases packing everything I cherished, pictures of memories, clothes and skincare, toiletries, perfumes, makeup, shoes, everything I needed. Stuffing them all into two suitcases and a backpack with my main stuff. I threw on my coat as I heard my dad park his car, putting on my shoes I grab my phone and wallet tucking them away and running downstairs to meet my brother at the end. "Wae?" I whisper crying "why does he do this?" I sob and he pulls me into his chest tucking my hair back "it's going to be okay don't worry, we'll figure something out" and just then who I thought was my dad comes through the door.

"Oh no" I breathe out looking at the tall, muscular men in black. "Your coming with us" they grab me and my brother "no we're not" I get out of his grip and grab the spice seasoning on the counter and spray It into all they're eyes. I pick up my things and we both run out of the house.

Coincidentally my father parks his car just in time and we hop in. "To be honest y/n I don't give a shit about you, but your brother does and I like him so that's why your coming" I put on my belt and close my eyes hiding the tears trying to escape "I understand father" I manage to say.

Driving for hours and hours, it was already dark, we stop at a motel and go in to our room.
Realising I never answered my friends texts I go onto the group chat.

                                  11:18am-
"BAHAHZJXNXN" -smartass❤️ (sujin)

"Noo, that's not what I meant
Idiot"- Su ah🐒

"I'm crying 😭🤣" -princess👸 (taehoon)

"Y/n where you gone?" -rawr🐯 (I'm ju)

":0 she's ignoring us🥺😭"-🧍‍♂️😐 (Suho)

"How could you? Wow can't believe this.." -princess👸

"Wait so are we not going to sing tonight?"-rawr🐯
                               3:34pm
"Hellooooo? It's been 4 hourrrsss"-🧍‍♂️😐

                             10:40pm
                 "Hey sorry guys something came up"

"Everything okay? Karaoke
was no fun without u" -Su ah🐒

"Actually it was, Su Ho cant
Sing"-princess👸

"YAH!"-🧍‍♂️😐
                      "Yeah everything is fine. Uhm I
                         have to move though for my dads
                         work I'm sorry guys.."

"Move? Where?"-🧍‍♂️😐

"WHAT YOU CANT MOVE!
  I CANT LIVE W OUT YOU"-Su ah🐒

                      "I had no choice, I'm sorry I can't
                         Cant say bye in person. I love u
                         guys so much, I wish u all the
                         best in life..I'm afraid we won't
                         meet again anytime soon❤️❤️"

"Ani, u cant do this"-rawr🐯

"At least say where u are?"-Su ah🐒

"Ani ani ani, y/n waee?"-smartass❤️

            "**** *** ****" has left the group

I turn off my phone and shut my eyes curling under the blanket in the cold dark room. Tears streaming down my face, I wanted to scream and lash out at my dad for doing this to us again, it was the same with my last school. I had finally gotten a life, gotten over my mother's death and then boom my father ran into some trouble and we nearly died because of it. I couldn't say anything though because my father would just hit me until I shut up.