Drama- TW

I'm still getting used to the new school, you would think since I was best friends with the boys that I would have came to saebom high but I had friends at Coliet High so Id rather stay there..but that didn't work out.

The reason I met Seojun and Su Ho is because of my father, he was great friends with Su Ho's father but they despise eachother ever since seyeons death. My father got angry and blamed Su ho's dad. But the summer my mother died my dad blamed me for her death too...it wasn't my fault she got high again and decided she would take her daughter for a ride.

FLASHBACK-
"Momma I think you should slow down?" She looked over at me, we were going 100 in a 60 and there was cars everywhere "mom please your scaring me" I laugh nervously, she turns her head to look at me.. her eyes were wide and she had a huge smile on her face.
She kept staring into my eyes, not taking a look at the road in case of cars or pedestrians "mom please stop staring at me like that it's creepy! Mo-mom MOM STOP IT!" I had no clue what she took or how much. I started to freak out and scream random things. She started laughing and then I saw headlights form the corner of my eye "MOMMA STOP IT STOP IT STOPPP- MOM LOOK AT THE FUCKING ROAD MOM HEL-" I heard the horn of a truck and then bang...

As if my life wasn't fucked already.
As if I hadn't lost enough people.
Sometimes I think would it have been better if I had died too?

NOW-

Anyway, I'm still a bit shy in school but people seem to be nice. Well most people anyway..
"YA! Watch where your going idiot" Seojun shouts at me after HE walked into ME.

"Shut up its your fault I was just trying to get to class" I snap clearly annoyed.
He walks closer, only inches from my face and his eyes widen with his left brow raised "what?" Clearly no one has ever stood up for themselves around him before "I said shut up, it was your fault" I smirk knowing my boldness triggered him.

But unexpectedly he pushed me onto the wall behind me. Both his hands on each side of my head so I was trapped. "Let me go Han Seojun!" I try push him but he doesn't budge "I SAID LET ME GO" he just smirks and puts one hand down leaving an entrance.

Just as I start walking away he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer, my head only reaching up to his chest as he's so tall...maybe I'm just small? It's probably both.

I start feeling stinging on my wrist and then I remember...I wince in pain and he notices "what? I'm not even holding ur wrist tight! Are you that weak?" He squeezes my wrist a bit and I leave out a small cry, then he realises.

"Y/n?..." he lifts my sleeve up and sees the new cuts and the old scars..
"What?" I scoff yanking back my arm.
He looks down at me with shocked eyes lost for words.
"I didn't know you-" "whatever!" I cut him off leaving so that no one sees us talking and causing a scene.

AN~ I'm so sorry, I know this is short and I haven't posted in a while but School is completely taking over my life and I'm stressed as it is. I hope you liked it..I might post another one tonight or tomorrow xxx