Lost

"I'm not sharing with anyone" I said as the girls begged me to share a tent with all of them. We're sitting in a bus on the way to some camping trip our school set up.

I sat on the bus eating my sour jellies scrolling through my phone while the rest were chatting about what they would do tonight instead of sleeping, they gave up bugging me because everyone knew I was stubborn and wouldn't sleep in the same tent as anyone..I liked being alone at night.

I decided to text suho who was sitting in the back ignoring taehoon.

"I'm bored talk to me:("
"About?"
"Idkkk. Who do u like?"
"What? Who said
I liked someone.."
"It's I'm ju isn't it? :P
AHH ye would be perfect"
"no, why do u think this"
"Cmon it's so obvious, ur
Less cold towards her, &
U keep making her do
Stuff so u can see her!"
"Ya ya ya. Fine"
"I KNEW IT, I'm setting u
Two up rn"
"No stop she
Likes Han Seojun"
"Him? Bruh get ur head
Checked..she doesn't
appreciate him like she
should!"
"Are u jealous?"
"NO WHAT? He's not han
Seojun anymore+he was
my bsf, u knew abt seyeon"
"Ik Im sorry y/n"
"Yeah me too, I should've
Stopped him. If I was just
Quicker he wouldn't have
But I froze just watching"
"We cant keep blaming
Ourselves..it was his choice"

I didn't answer, I just turned off my phone knowing I can't let myself cry or show emotion..I would just save it for tonight.
"We are here" our teacher claps.

Everyone is sitting down eating dinner as the stars came out. "I'm so cold" I shiver in my woolly jumper, suddenly I feel something being thrown over my shoulder "here" su ho wraps me up in a blanket and sits across from me. "Gamsahabnida" I smile, I look at Jugeong and she looks sad "you okay?" "Hm?" She jumps "yeah yeah, I'm okay" she eats quickly. Then I see Seojun sitting at the other table watching su ho closely but he turns away and cooks more meat.

"Enjoy" a deep voice says coldly "wha- wae?" "Just eat" Seojun smirks and looks over to Su ho before walking away..he looked hot, the fuck? No no no ew.
"What was that?" Sujin asks "I have no idea"

We continue eating while the two boys glare at eachother every few minutes from the different tables.

The second day was the same as the first. Boring games and challenges, Su ah and tae broke up again and then started dating again.

It was about 8pm and I decided to take a walk around the woods on my own. It started getting darker and darker and my mind was wandering where I didn't want it to "aish, what way is back to the tents?" I look around but everywhere looked the same.
The wind blows through my hair and onto my bare legs while the only warmth I had was my shorts and hoodie. Any noise or animal that snapped a twig scared the life out of me "AHHH" I trip over something like a rock but land on something warm "AHH" a deep voice shouts...uh oh.

I scramble trying to get off him but he grabs my arms pulling me about an inch from his face "what are you" "shh. Your falling hard eh?" He smirks and I hit his chest climbing off of Seojun. "What're you doing on the floor" I cross my arms "what're you doing on top of me? I thought you'd be a bottom" he winks brushing himself off "WHAT? Excuse you" I look away. "Why are you out here in shorts it's freezing" "why does it matter mr.I don't care?"

Starting to walk closer and closer he stops right infront of me making me look up to him, his eyes were beautiful.."you must be cold baby girl" I feel his cold fingers on my neck as he puts his warm jacket on me "but now you will be cold" I question still gazing into his eyes "I'm big and strong I can handle it" he winks again.

We stare at eachother for a bit, feeling his breath on my lips and the thumping of my heart which he could probably hear, the tingle inside my stomach..it was like the world was empty and just him and I were alive-

"HAN SEOJUN AHH HANNSEOJUN HELP USS" one of the boys in his 'gang' screamed knocking me over "Aish!" My ankle was stuck in a hole and I think it twisted in a way it shouldn't have "you idiot can't you watch where your going." Seojun snaps at the boy "sorry sorry" they bow "ow ow ow" I wince in pain as seojun untwisted my ankle from the hole. "I'm sorry" he whispers looking at my swollen ankle.

Ignoring the pain I was in I watch as he inspects it. His brown eyes were no longer cold, his face had softened and he looked genuinely concerned. His hair was hanging over his eyebrow slightly by his eyes and his lips were parted, he licks his lips and looks up to me.

Realising I was staring I look away and my cheeks grow hot. "Enjoy the view?" He teases turning my face to meet his eyes again. He looked right into mine and slowly stands up still keep the eye contact "here, I'll bring you back to camp and we can get it checked out" he picked me up as if I was a feather and his group followed behind us whispering about how he was holding me and how good we would be as a couple. I scoff.

I'm sorry I haven't updated I kinda forgot I was writing this chapter and never finished it.