𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴

Start from the beginning

"The fuck?" He crossed his arms.

"Huh? What? Isn't this romantic?!" Keigo looked around, in complete shock. You both shook your heads in disagreement.

"Yeah, totally romantic. Bring me to the place where I almost died, why don't you?" You groaned.

Keigo frowned. "What? I wasn't thinking about that! I was thinking about us playing the game... and doing that..." Keigo sulked, looking down to the floor. (floor? roof? wtf do I call it?)

You smirked, and crawled over to him, then lifted his chin with your finger. Seeing him in such a... sad state, was amusing to you. Also because you knew he thought about the freaky stuff you guys did on this very roof.

"I know what you were thinking about, it's fine, I understand. You only had sweet intentions." You placed a small peck on his lips.

"I'm right here." Fumikage said awkwardly. You jumped a bit when you heard his voice, considering he was right next to you.

"Ahahahahah right..!" You scooted away from Keigo.

Keigo pouted.

"Can I not spend two minutes alone with my girlfriend?" Keigo narrowed his eyes.

"You spent a hell of a lot of time with her earlier. She's my best friend, let me spend time with her." Fumikage crossed his arms and glared.

"H-Hey now, guys! Let's all be friends here." You waved your hands around in the air and laughed uneasily.

Fumikage sighed. "Whatever, I'm not going to fight over her when she clearly cares more about me. She just doesn't want to hurt your feelings."

"The disrespect." Keigo put his palm infront of Fumikage's face.

Fumikage let out a 'tch' sound.

Why were they being so possessive all of a sudden?

"Hawks." You held your hand out, and Keigo looked over at you.

"Yeah, Y/N?" He scooted closer to you.

"Give me snacks." You motioned your hand in a way of saying 'gimme'.

Keigo sighed, and nodded. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of your favourite snacks, foods, etc.

Fumikage's face scrunched up. "All of this is unhealthy food." He crouched down, looking at all of it.

"And? I like it." You stuck your tongue out, picking up your F/S (favourite snack) and putting it in your mouth, chewing it (if you do chew it), and then swallowing it (if you do swallow it).

Keigo chuckled.

"I knew you'd go for that one first." He poked you.

You nodded. "It's the best."

Then, you went to grab your phone, and realised you left it in the hospital. You let out a loud sigh.

"Let's all take pictures on your phone, Hawks." You stated, feeling around for his pockets.

Keigo furrowed his eyebrows.

"On what? I don't have any social media apps apart from Twitter and Tiktok." Keigo rubbed the back of his neck.

"How old are you?" Fumikage's face scrunched up. You laughed a bit.

(How his face meant to scrunch up when he has a beak, idiot mf author.)

"25. Turning 26 in December." Keigo stuck out his tongue.

"And Y/N is 18. Right." Fumikage sighed loudly.