In call 📞

Tae: "yeobuseyo?"

Author-nim : "Good evening Mr.Kim Taehyung! How are your narration going on?"

Tae: " yeah! Well...good....actually I am extremely sorry for the late update today.....I..."

Author-nim: "what you updated late today???.........Aigoooo. Anyway don't repeat it. Actually I called you for another reason"

I was taken aback of a moment.........confessing even before he ask me..... am I humble or just nerdy?

Tae: " yeah! Thank you. How can I help you? "

Author nim: "Yeah, actually 2 years of learning and you have a 5 years of experience as audio book narrator mr. Kim?"

I was just struck by his words......actually I lied having 5 years of experience and learning. But still I managed to put up like a pro. Shit!! Did he find about it? Wait Tae let him speak then. Don't babble out the truth.

Tae: " yeah....I d-do"

Aish why can't you even lie without stuttering tae? Such a nerd you are.

Author nim " Welll.......I think only you can help me out this situation. Actually my......higher-ups want a double narration..... I mean like two person narration. So I would like you to...."

Is he gonna ask me collab with someone? That's fine and easy

Author nim: ".......find a couple of other professional narrators for this. You have many colleagues you studied with right. I am sure you have done some collab with them. Why don't you contact them and advertise my offer. The payment will be adjusted to their accordance. it's my humble request"

Tae: "yeah sure! I will!"

Author nim: " Thank you mr.Kim i know u will help me out. So let's meet soon bye!"

Tae : " yeah"

Shit! Shit! Shit! I am dead. Am I paying for my deeds. But what the heck did I do wrong? And why in the world did u say yes Tae? Why can't you find an excuse like "i have no friends";"my friends are dead";"I attended in online"; "I Ate my friends" what Tae??

What am I gonna do? Whom will I call? What will I say? Aishhhh. I am a mess!

Time skips- evening 4pm

Tae pov:

Y/n returned home just now. She was tiered of her long journey. As soon as she entered I gave her a warm hug.

Tae: "Yeobo.....you were awesome......you nearly nailed it!" I hummed in her ears and snuggled in her neck. She wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her cheeks into my chest. She was kinda upset, I can feel it. Was that because of that grumpy old man?

Y/n: "Is Tae eun sleeping?".She looked into my eyes resting her chin against me.

Tae: "Yeah! She just drank some milk and fast asleep, why don't you rest a while?"

Y/n: "No I am hungry! And.......I bought some japchae from your favourite ahjumma's shop"

Tae: "Really! Let dig in....and what did they comment on your performance?"

Y/n: "Mmmmm.....to be frank they said I did good. But they said that they need some time to discuss and will call back in two days"

Tae: " Don't worry you will get chosen. As for now let's eat!"

Y/n: "yep"