♥15♥ I'm the only one who understands you

Ranfa had a visitor. It was none other than Homura. Homura was doing well, he's studying in a college. Like Ranfa, he could not act like a Hero like he did bakc on Shiranui Island. He had self study so he thought he'd leave the campus to go out to U.A. and see how Ranfa was doing. He's glad to see she was fitting in with the others. 

"I still prefer Shiranui Island though. Our air was better. You heard of this thing called pollen? Fucks your eyes and nose up! I think I will go back home whenever a break comes up. How about you, Ranfa?" 

Going back home didn't sound bad. It's better than being holed up at the dorms. "That sounds good. It'd be nice to see how Ri-san and her family are doing." 

"They've been writing letters to us, you know? You should have received them since the day you started." 

Ranfa hadn't heard anything about them. She had letters? She had never seen them. "Ah...I've been pretty busy. It must have slipped past me." 

"That's why I thought I'd come and visit you. Ri-san had been waiting for your letters." 

"Ri-san..." Ranfa was worried. She saw how the others received letters from their parents. Heck, she saw letters going back and forth between Todoroki and his mother. Ranfa just thought no letters came for her because of how far apart Shiranui Island was compared to Japan. She had a bad feeling about who it was hiding her letters. She didn't want it to be true though. "I'll write to her for sure. I don't know how to post letters. Can I rely on you, Homura?" 

"Anything for you!" 

She smiled because she knew she could rely on him when the time called for it. After all, out of anyone on the island, she trust Homura the most.

"Here I thought you would rely on that Kirishima guy to do the posting for you. I mean, he seemed like the type to do anything you say." 

Ranfa stayed silent about that.

Homura noticed the silence, "Is everything okay between you and that hardening guy?" 

"Yeah. Things are fine." 

"Hmm..." Homura wasn't sure about that. He's going to have to poke his nose around- 

"Don't go poking your nose around my business with Kirishima, Homura. There are private things I do with him that I won't share with you." 

"Aw man, seriously?" 

"Yeah." 

"Fuck. Shit, what do you see in him anyway?" 

"He's my shield and my spear. He swore he will protect me and love me." 

"Ew. That's cheesy as hell." 

"...I wonder what happens when the shield and the spear itself needs protecting though? While he's too focused on me, what about him?" 

Kirishima was watching from a tree. While he was watching the interaction between Ranfa and Homura, he was crushing the tree with his bare hand, slowly hardening it as his hold became stronger and stronger. He couldn't hear what they were saying. 

"You don't need to worry about that, idiot, Ranfa. He's a man and if you ask me, he proved he had every rights to stand by you as equals. I hate to admit it but it's my loss." He was about to pat her head. 

The shadow of his hand was closing in. Ranfa could feel a deadly intent to kill. She took a quick glance at the tree and she could see Kirishima. Ranfa quickly swatted away Homura's hand; something told her Homura will die if an affectionate and brotherly contact was made!