-The Truth Will Always Come Out-

Start from the beginning

''Can we go home now'' She looked up at him with tear-filled eyes. ''Sure, I'll tell Alya and Nino we are leaving k'' Walking back inside he said goodbye on behalf of his wife and left with Marinette to his home. The ride was silent her head was leaned up against the window staring outside while her arms were crossed and her mind was running wild.

AT HOME

Marinette P.O.V

Sitting on the window seating by the window watching the raindrops dripping down the glass I heard Adrien walk into the living room. ''You Okay-'' He asked but I quickly cut him off. ''How can I be okay Adrien I am pregnant with someone's kid for a month and it is stressing me out, I-I just want to know what happened, I-I c-can't be pregnant Adrien, I took the test eight times, and it's all positive I c-can't-'' breaking down into tears, he then picked me up and sat on the sofa while I curled my body into a ball crying into my hoodie as he rubbed my back in circles. 

Adrien's P.O.V

I thought of all the possibilities, the thought of cheating did cross my mind but I pushed it away knowing Marinette, she wouldn't cheat on me. After she fell asleep on me something ran across my mind, the night after our wedding, the night we 'clashed', everything soon made sense that  Marinette was pregnant with my child.........

-PART 2-

Another two weeks had past Adrien wanted to tell Mari about what happened but didn't know how and was too afraid to. She spent most days inside, her mood was cold and her mind was heavy with thought. Adrien was now out with Nino when he stopped. ''Nino, you're my best friend right'' He nodded. ''Why does this sound so serious what did you do'' He glared at him. Taking a deep breath he then started. ''Mari is pregnant with my child and she doesn't know'' 

''What, how could she not know, did you rape your wife'' Nino asked confused and angry. ''No, of course not'' Nino was now confused and blinking rapidly. ''For our honeymoon, the day after we went to a party and she got drunk and wanted to... you know and we did and she can't remember because she was drunk and she found out she pregnant and It's my kid and you have to help me because she might go to the cops and say its rape and I'll go to jail or what if she aborts it and I really want this child because I want to be a dad a lot so you need to help me''

Nino sighed. ''You always get yourself in the dumbest most confusing shit you know that right'' Adrien nodded and they both started laughing. ''Fine let's go back'' and so the two went back to his house. 

''Marinette please eat something else'' Alya whined as she sat by the window seating looking outside. ''I want to be alone Alya'' she replied hugging her knees still looking outside. ''What happened here'' Adrien asked as there were a lot of different foods on the island. ''Marinette doesn't want to eat so we tried different foods and she still doesn't want it'' Rose said sadly making him sigh. 

''Mari you need to eat something, you will get sick and it's not good for you and your baby, so cheer up and eat some food-'' ''You are not the one carrying a child and doesn't know who the other parent is Adrien, leave me alone'' She yelled sobbing. ''You're right I don't but you are my wife and you might not know who the father is but it is still a baby Mari you need to take care of yourself and your child or else you can end its life and I highly doubt you want to do that'' 

''N-No'' she put her legs down. ''Exactly, so go get some food or else I will shove it down your throat or I will get on of those goddamn tube things don't test me Bugaboo'' He scolded. ''Fine'' Getting up she picked up a bowl of ramen noddle and sat down by the island. ''Finally, now I have to go'' Alya gave her a quick hug before leaving pulling Nino behind her. 

-PART 3-

Another week laterrrrrrrrrrrrr

''Should I go to the cops now'' Marinette asked, exhausted with not knowing about the father. ''NO'' The boys yelled making the girls raise their eyebrows. ''I-I mean we should j-just wait a bit, or, we can do a DNA test that will be easier.'' Nino shot back while Adrien mentally facepalmed. ''Fine, I will do the DNA test right now'' Getting up she walked into the doctor's office as they were already at the hospital. 

''Great I will get my results in a bit'' She sat back down. ''Okay then but I have to leave so you'll tell me the results k'' She nodded and Nino and Alya left. A while after the doctors brought the results in an envelope and Adrien began to panic. ''Let's go home first'' Adrien got up and she followed. 

AT HOME

They both sat in the living room opposite each other while she scanned through the results on the paper. ''W-What, no, This is not possible, y-you-'' Tears filled her eyes and Adrien sighed. ''It's true'' He mumbled. ''What, H-How, did you rape me'' She sobbed. ''No, I would never do that'' 

''Then how the fuck did you get me pregnant Adrien, we never had sex and I would've never allowed it'' Mari was mad, angry, confused and Adrien spoke up. ''After the party with your friends you were really drunk and you wanted to have.... and we did and the next day you didn't remember and I forgot about it since we went on that tour and I only remembered the day you found out you were pregnant and I'm really sor-''

She shook her head. ''How could you forget we had sex and not tell me, Adrien, you got me fucking pregnant and you didn't even find it right to tell me, my body and my mind is aching just to find out who is the father of this child I am carrying and it's yours Adrien, I am carrying your child Adrien. Why didn't you tell me anything, you had sex with me while I was drunk, that is not normal, it is like you raped me and you tell me now when I am almost two months Pregnant, I c-can't do this-''

Quickly getting up, she ran up the stairs in tears past their shared room and up to her room before they slept together. She hugged a teddy bear tightly as she cried while Adrien sat outside her door leaning upon the door hearing her crying inside. He felt hopeless and stupid. He felt like he lost her trust again and it felt horrible. He still wanted this child and he wanted Marinette back, the fun always happy Marinette, but he broke her again and they both knew it....................