-Their Child-

Another week had past and Marinette was ignoring Adrien. She was now two months pregnant with his child and hadn't talked about it. ''Marinette'' Adrien called as she sat around the island. ''Mari we need to talk'' Adrien said frustratedly. ''I don't want to talk'' She got up but he pulled her back. ''Let me go Adrien'' She yelled alerting Rose. ''It's fine Rose I just wanna talk to her and she won't let me, you can go now'' Rose walked off and he turned back to Mari. 

''Mari I just want to know what you are going to do'' He asked as she pulled her hand away ''It's my choice, not yours so stay out of it'' She yelled back angrily. ''I have a say in this also Marinette. I am the father and you are not aborting my child whether you like it or not so stop being a selfish bitch  and talk to me about our kid for fucks sake'' He yelled back angrily inches from her face. 

Her eyes teared up and his eyes widen in the realization of him yelling at her. ''I'm sorry''  he stepped back as she wiped her tears sobbing. ''Mari, I just want to have a family with you, please don't shut me out, I know you are mad at me for what I did but shutting me out isn't going to change the past, please don't get rid of our child I really want this to work out between us and I am really sorry for not telling you but abortion isn't going to make it better, please don't''

Her arms were wrapped around him as he finished talking, leaning her head to his chest she spoke up in a low voice. ''I was never going to abort our baby Adrien'' She whispered as he let out a breath of relief and hugged her back. ''So we are having my little Agreste right'' He pulled away. ''First of all OUR little Agrests and yes my blondie we will have our little Agreste family'' she smiled back. ''Yes great, so is it a girl'' Adrien asked. ''You have to wait to find out genius'' she walked away. 

''so wanna tell our parents and Nino and them'' she nodded and rushed upstairs. ''Only a bit until your fans notice my bump'' she sighed looking at her stomach in the mirror. ''And I can't dance anymore'' He sighed and hugged her from behind swaying side to side. ''Well at least it's for a good cause'' she added rubbing her small bump. 

''great cause, I finally am getting a family of my own with my beautiful wife'' he twirled her around as she giggled. ''I love you Adrien Agreste'' she whispered hugging him. ''I love you too Bugaboo, but, I have never noticed how short you are, it's cute'' He chuckled while she slapped his arm pouting. ''I am not shortttt, you are tall that's all, so don't make fun of me'' She pointed at him glaring while holding her pout. 

''Okay then momma, go get dressed'' He smirked making her blush lightly before walking off to the closet. ''So you got me pregnant the day after our wedding how nice'' She said sarcastically. He laughed at her response. ''So was it good'' She asked making him smirk. ''Yes, it was really good epically when you make those adorable moans, and when you scream my name-''

She threw a shirt at his face stopping him from continuing. ''I meant the wedding not the sex idiot'' She said blushing. ''Oh, yes, I loved the wedding I really didn't care much once we got married in the end I am okay'' He shrugged and sat on the bed while she changed. 

''honestly, I like you better with the belly it makes the 'owned by Adrien Agreste' stand out more now that you have my baby inside your tummy'' The blonde smirked putting her hands over his shoulders and his hands on her hips

''honestly, I like you better with the belly it makes the 'owned by Adrien Agreste' stand out more now that you have my baby inside your tummy'' The blonde smirked putting her hands over his shoulders and his hands on her hips. ''so what do you think the baby is gonna be'' She asked sitting on his lap facing him playing with his hair. ''Girl she will be a daddy's girl'' He smiled widely. ''I am your one and only by the way so don't you dare replace me with our kid'' She scolded. 

''Of course not, I cant make another kid with my kid now can I'' He smirked leaning in before their lips clashed. ''You are one heck of a good kisser'' He whispered against her lips. ''Thanks, blondie but we should get going okay'' Getting off of him she pulled his fingers pulling him off the bed and down the stairs behind her. 

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPP

''I swear one day you will kill someone with your driving'' Marinette said as Adrien helped her out of the car. ''Nah I doubt that. I am very careful'' he held her hand as they walked into the cafe. ''So you will tell them okay'' She looked up at him. ''Okay, then Bugaboo'' He smiled and sat down with their parents. ''Hey guys, thanks for coming'' Marinette smiled at them. They all greeted each other and talked for a while before. ''So what did you want to tell us, you sounded like you were going to explode'' Gabriel rolled his eyes while they laughed. 

''I wanted to ask yall which one of you four wanted to be the best grandparent'' Adrien grinned ''Wait, grandparent so that means -squeal-'' Emily shook Gabriel making him confused. ''You're having a baby'' Tom asked making sure he had heard correctly. ''Yup, I'm two months pregnant now'' Marinette smiled widely as they overreacted. ''Wow, Adrien wasn't playing already got a bun in the oven Congrats guys'' His dad added. 

''Congratulations,'' the others yelled. ''Thanks a lot'' Adrien replied while Mari was smiling so much she couldn't talk. ''By the way, I will be best grandma'' Emily shot confidently. ''No darling I will'' Sabine shot back. ''None of you two will be best I am the best-est ever'' Gabriel smiled. ''No, you won't, you will have to get through me first'' Tom shot back. 

''By the time you do that, we are going baby shopping after we figure out the gender of our baby so we will catch up with you guys later k'' And with that, they both left. 

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

''So how are my two favorite girls doing now'' Adrien smiled widely as he walked into the living room. ''Great, daddy'' She giggled before he laid down on his back between her legs as she sat on the sofa. ''So, daddy's Bugaboo and mini bug, adorable'' He squealed like a girl. ''We love you too Blondie'' she whispered back tangling her fingers in his hair. 

''Wanna do more shopping tomorrow'' Adrien asked. ''Nope, we have work and we did enough shopping today and besides, I am trying to stay away from paparazzi'' She rolled her eyes. ''True but you can stay home from work, you have no dance, so you can stay at home with my itty bitty baby girl kay'' He looked up at her. ''Nope I like work so I am going, I don't have to do much but I still wanna go after I visit the girls.'' She whispered back. ''Okay fine but you are not staying at work the entire day okay'' she nodded and the TV came on due to Adrien pressing the remote. ''Well it looks like we have to attend a talk show tomorrow'' Adrien sighed as it showed pictures of them at baby stores as comments went on about if Marinette was pregnant or not. ''Oh well I knew it was coming anyway'' she replied still playing with his hair between her fingers.................................