The atmosphere denizened with the obvious tension between both girls, Emily seemed to be looking for someone to support her comeback but with everyone avoiding the subject she quietened down.

"That is a mans hoodie though right" Harry spoke up "I've got the same one. The nike store?"

"Erm. No. A brand deal" she answered sheepishly.

"Sheesh girl, front face of Nike are we now"

"Nope, it was just the sizing and I got to keep it"

"I'll buy it off you" Harry shrugged mentally facepalming.

Why the fuck would he want two? Why had he even said that?

"Bro, I suggest we go get a drink" Freezy pulled him by his shoulder knowingly.

"What's up"

"The whole schoolgirl crush is cute an' all but what the fuck was that bruv. I'll buy your hoodie. What the fuck are you trying to do to the girl? Shit her up?"

"Don't even now why that came out" he chuckled nervously rubbing his elbows "she won't think anything of it right"

"You better hope so you creep"

"I'm not on heavy stuff tonight boys" Ethan finally made his appearance "whoever let me carry on playing you're a really bad person"

"You're a grown man Ethan, shut up" Lux shot back.

"Oh fuck off you've rested for hours. I've had bog pounding me to see if his outfit looked ok"

"It's a black and white t shirt, he really deeped it"

"Might be out on the pull, who knows" Ethan winked.

"Would be nice to see him out there again" chip sat down on the glass table beside the sofa "it's been a while"

Everyone now other than Harry and Freezy were in the room, all waiting to leave.

Will and Chris had gotten here a few hours prior and were still sleeping off jet lag so it was the 15 collectively as a group who were spending their first night out together.

"We'll split? Half and half" JJ finally announced "Uber share?"

"Yeah I'm fine with that" was the majority response.

Uber's were larger depending on the area so instead of needing 3 like they usually would, they only needed two. There was no point in hiring cars, nobody would offer to be designated driver on their first night out. Especially not someone with brains.

With the two groups split, the first group were finally ready to leave the Uber arriving first and the second group waited on the front steps in the garden area.

"Right now would be a good time for a coat" Talia rubbed her arms viciously "it's so fucking cold"

"Good job I've got my trusted jumper isn't it" Addelyn taunted "keeping me nice and warm"

"You're so fuckin smug" Ethan cackled "I like it a lot"

She smiled back at him supportively and turned her head to the left, where Harry had chosen to sit besides her head in his phone on his social media. He wasn't even acknowledging her, his composure kept as he ignored her presence beside him. It bothered her a little, why hadn't he tried to make a conversation?

If Addelyn knew that Harry was distracting himself to stop himself embarrassing himself in front of her once again, she'd understand. But she didn't. They were indifferent, both not partial to how the other felt.