"Fuck off, no I'm not" Harry denied the accusation.

If only it was just an accusation.

"Mate, I don't think any of us are stepping on your toes. She's cried over you. Do you really think the lads are still gonna try and pull?" Ethan told him lowly.

"What do you mean"

"News travels fast" Ethan explained "the lads think she's fit. Who doesn't, but this whole jealousy facade, you don't need it. Try enjoy yourself yeah?"

"I'm not jealous" Harry hissed "you deep it so much Behz I swear to god"

"Fam, your temple is throbbing" Ethan chuckled putting his hand on his friends shoulder comfortingly "I say shoot your shot bog. Talia said she's single"

"Shut up about it she's only getting changed she'll hear"

"Secrets safe with me" he winked.

"So, what about this?" She flaunted the bottom of the dress.

Harry choked a little and gulped quickly. It looked beautiful. How did he say this to her though? Without seeming seedy and desperate?

"Fuckin hell girl go off" Ethan whistled "that's a belter of a dress isn't it bog"

It was clear Ethan had noticed his friend just about to stutter and had managed to save him just in time. It made Ethan laugh, he couldn't remember the last time Harry had even bothered about girls, so the idea of it actually happening after so long it would be a lie to say Ethan wasn't excited.

"Yeah it looks nice" Harry observed "heels?"

"Yes! Yes" she clapped "you guys are good at this"

"Well ey up" Gib entered the room suddenly "is this a fashion show or some shit"

"Pretty much" Ethan chuckled "take a seat"

Before long, a few more had entered the room and it was safe to say Addelyn was feeling the heat. She was at least 5 outfits in now and from different opinions on each of the outfit she was left divided on what she wanted to wear.

She wasn't used to being the centre of attention and Harry himself had started to get annoyed at the idea of it himself. Everyone was STARING at her, himself included and it made him feel uneasy. It was the fact he didn't know her thoughts too, she could be feeling the exact same as he did about her .... About someone else in the room. He needed something to make him stand out but in a room full of 5 lads it was difficult to do.

With no other idea springing immediately to mind, he chose to leave the room annoyance clear in his face if anyone was to approach him. He didn't know why it had annoyed him so much...and if he'd seen Addelyn's face sadden a little when he left, maybe he'd be a little more reassured.

"What's up Hazza" Freya left from the bedroom, a dress on a hanger in her hand "you look sad"

"I'm fine" he tried to manage a smile "what you girls doing"

"Choosing clothes, have you seen Addelyn"

It was clear to Freya that when she mentioned Addelyn his facial expressions changed. Had something happened between them?

"In a room with the guys. They're picking her outfit"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. Me and behz was meant to and everyone just invited themselves in" he shrugged "oh well"

"Who's in there?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't care" he sounded a little blunter with this as he carried on down the stairs.