𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟒: 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

please comment and vote :)

You slowly flutter your eyes, hearing the sound of heavy breathing.

Oh shit.

It's JK.

He's must have bundled you up in his arms and thrown you both behind a shelf to protect you from the shots.

He's really..

.. close

But you snap back to your senses to the sounds of sirens and the running of the shooters.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" JK mutters as his eyes wander around your body, seeing if you're hurt.

You place your hand on top of his hand that was placed on your shoulder, nodding as you both stand up.

"What the fuck JK! You're supposed to protect me! Not her!" Cosma whined as you secretly smirk in your head.

JK just blankly stares at her.

"Instead of picking a fight Cosma, try calling an ambulance for James." Shayne says as JK rips his shirt and ties it around James' arm that is bleeding.

"Are you okay?" You question James as he sucks in his breath and forms a smile.

"Oh shut up will you? It's your fault why he's hurt." Cosma scoffs.

"Shut the fuck up Cosma. Aren't you the one that Black Widow is looking for? I'm so fucking sick and tired of your bullshit. You're lucky that you're Hitman Bang's niece." James fights back, walking in-front of you as Cosma's smirk drops.

But she smirks again.

"I'm glad you know that. I also hope that you're glad that I'll proudly tell my uncle to drop you out from your fight this weekend." James kisses his teeth.

"Don't worry bout that cause I'll be dropping out myself, I'm done with your shit. Tell your uncle that he's loosing money because of you." James walks out as Shayne tries to grab him back, but he throws it off him.

"Good job Katana. You made us loose our strongest fighter. You'll be working late again." Cosma walks out, colliding her shoulder with yours harshly.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It is my fault.

If it wasn't for me, James wouldn't have to speak up to Cosma like that.

I gotta find a way to bring James back.

It's 9 PM and your shift just ended.

Luckily it didn't end as late as yesterday and there's still a few people here.

You still have 2 hours until the 11 PM curfew that Jimin gave you.

But you don't know where James is.