𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟏: 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐚

please comment and vote :)

"What is this shit? These fucking Liberals needa stop sticking their posters on my- Hey Katana! Check this out!" Your brother shouted from outside in a giddy excited voice, earning you to immediately jump out of your place.

BigHit Boxing League is now accepting female athletes ages 18 - 25! Fill the form and turn in!

You read off the large poster that was stuck onto the graffiti-filled brick wall of your brother's convenience store.

You've always wanted to pursue a career in boxing. After all, your father raised you to be a bad bitch, but not the type of bitch with tutus and tiaras.

"Wait, so you're actually gonna let me?!" You gushed out to your brother, looking up to lock eyes with him as he grinned.

"Of course, why not? I know how much this opportunity means to you."

Your brother's fingers brushed past your hair, tucking it behind your ear as you hugged him tightly.

"Hey Jimin! Got any milk back there?" Mr. Allen called as he crossed the street, he was one of our usual customers.

"Fasho Mr. Allen! I'll serve you right up!"

Jimin pulls away from the hug and raises his arm to wave at him.

'Katana, light flyweight champion.'  That sounds sick.

Jimin pecks the top of your forehead and taunts "So.. you looking forward to stocking up the shelves or..?"

You click back to reality after Jimin's sentence, giggling before grabbing your jacket in the convenience store, hopping onto your bike.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Your eyes sparkle at the sight of the BigHit company, you can't believe that your childhood wish is coming true.

There's a big man at the entrance.

H-He's.. He's.. Hitman Bang.

Hitman Bang owns BigHit, he's the one who can accept you here.

A woman walks up to you, she's wearing booty shorts, a sports bra, and thigh-high boots. You slightly chuckle, she's built like a 10-year-old.

She looks you up and down, smirking before looking at Hitman Bang, maybe she's his secretary.

"I'm here to apply as a female athlete, I saw one of your posters." You say cheerfully, holding the poster that was posted on your brother's convenience store.

"Did you have a legal guardian sign the paper?" Hitman Bang questions.

"Well, not yet. Can I ask my brother to sign it when I get home?"

He tilts his head. "Brother? How old is your brother?"

"He's 25."