𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟑: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭

please comment and vote :)

"S-Sir.. pl-ease.. do-n't kill me.." You pleaded as one man holds you back and another holds a gun to your forehead.

You forgot your wallet at home. You don't even have a ransom.

"I don't have anything! I'm broke plea-" Your begging is cut off when the man starts to tug at your clothes, pulling your shirt off.

That's it, you're getting r*ped.

He's kissing all over your neck.

You don't know what to do.

"ARGH" You hear one of the men groan in pain as you feel their arms letting go of you.

That's when you catch someone in a black sweater, it's too dark to see his face.

But you forget about it and throw a punch to one of the men, now that someone has helped you take down two of them.

You glance up, the man in the sweater brushes the dust off his hands and looks up to you.

..JK?

"Y-You're from the gym right?" You mutter out as JK isn't looking straight into your eyes, you follow his gaze.

Your shirt is off.

It's been ripped off as you ran out of one of the men's arms.

Your arms immediately come up to cover your exposed skin.

JK takes off his sweater.

And places it on you..

"Wear this. It's cold." JK mutters coldly, but his actions warm your heart.

"Oh, thanks! I'll give it to you tomorrow, I'll wash it too-" You ramble quickly, only to get cut off by JK's sharp words.

"Keep it. Cosma will beat my ass if she catches you with that."

Oh right.

He's taken.

"Do you wanna get some food? I know a good place near-" JK cuts you off again.

Does he not know his manners?

But he doesn't say anything, he just walks away.

"Wait! Let me repay you!" You chase him until you feel a hand catch yours.

"Oppa?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈