Damn you Jason!

A/N: Sorry guys for uploading so late. My computer has been broken. Now it's fixed, but my parents won't let me use it, so I've waited, and waited... And I've decided to write it with my phone, so I AM REALLY SORRY IT'S GOING TO BE CRAP and short. :S SO SORRY!! - Menchu (@TWPlsGetNaked)

Nathan's P.O.V.

Even if it hasn't be too long since I know Amy, I think I really like her. I've caught her staring at me, kinda way like I look at her. Maybe she feels the same? I'm wondering... Maybe she thinks just because I'm in a famous boyband I can't fall for her? WAIT. Fall? I just like her... A lot. Gosh, Nathan, calm down.

Anyway, tonight is the night. I've planned with Marley, to get us Amy and I by our owns so I can find out about how she feels. Yes, I told Marley about my feelings towards Amy, and she was sooooo hyper when I told her about it. And she started practically forcing me to tell Amy, with that sweet smile of hers, saying Amy might feels the same.

WAIT. Maybe she knows about Amy? Maybe she does like me back? Oh my God, maybe we could date!!

All this thoughts attacked my mind, making me feel even more excited than before, while I was getting ready. We're clubbing tonight... Marley's back!! My dear best friend, Jay's little sister... Jay. What is wrong with him? That inexplicable attitud is not helping Marley to feel better.

She has been afraid and feeling worthless, and getting hate from his own big brother is not making her happy again. Always with a fake smile plastered... DAMN YOU JASON!!

-NATHAN! Get your arse downstairs NOW!!! One and half an hour should me MORE THAN ENOUGH for a guy!- I heard Max calling from the bottom the stairs. I was ready, so I just yelled -I'm coming!- and ran to his voice's direction. PARTAAAY!