༒︎ 匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 3 ༒︎

Start from the beginning

One of the twelve strongest lower ranked demons. Error sighed and got out his weapon, knowing full well his bones won't do shit to them. Misturi went for the one on her left while error did the same on his left. The demon in the middle was the most powerful one. From errors eyes, he could easily take them out from behind if he didn't have a witness. Error grunted, finding this harder than it needs to be. He needed to get misturi far away so he could launch his attack at a good speed without her getting hit. He ran around in circles around the demon wanting to test something. As he did he got out his weapons from his sleeves and controlled the strings. Wrapping his strings around the demons neck, he jumped on a branch and tugged them back. Misturi was done with the demon as she went to go help error, only to see his strings go right through the neck of the demon. It screeched as his body disintegrated. Error and misturi were surprised to see it actually worked.

This proved his mini theory of his magic working on demons. So it is possible to kill a demon with his bones... Good to know for upcoming battles. He thought as misturi was shocked to see this happen. Error hopped down from the tree branch as misturi jogged over to him. "Wow! What are those strings made out of?" She questioned as error just stood there looking at his strings. Solo missions will be great for him, only problem is he doesn't know his enemies weakness and strongest points. Error turned and looked down at misturi "look around, there might people in danger I'll take care of the other demon..." He said as misturi was shocked he gave her a full sentence. Shaking out of her thoughts she looked up at him "what about you?" She asked. "I'll be fine... I have a plan... But you have to look for wounded people... There are some over there, the smell of blood is strongest there." He said simply as he ran after the demon. "But that's a lower moon!!! He's stronger than regular demons!!" She yelled, but it was to late, he was already gone. She sighed as she did what he said, once getting there, he wasn't wrong. There were injured people there, tied up. 'How did he... I shouldn't think of that right now! They need my help!' misturi thought as she got to work. Error was close behind the demon running away, something was off however. He knew something was off by how he was running. Error raised his hand in the air as his bones shot out from the ground. They pierced the demon as it wailed in pain.

Error smiled and walked up to it, he felt like this demons blood would be helpful in the near future. He took out a syringe and stuck in the demons arm, taking the demons blood. Once he was done, the body had fully disintegrated.
He put the syringe back in it's little box and put it in his pocket. Smiling as he slid off his mask and breathed in the fresh night air. He could smell grass and a waterfall not so far from here. Started heading back to the where they were last. Seeing misturi from a far, he put his mask down and walked up to her. "Hey..." He simply said as misturi jumped and turned around. She looked up "you were right there were injured people there. "She said as he nodded "where are they now?..." He asked.

"A doctor came and helped me get them to a safe place, there were about six in total." She said as error nodded and smiled, there were two crows flying down. One landed on misturi's shoulder as the other landed on errors. "Head to master's estate! He wants to talk to you" said errors usually quite crow. "Wow! You already cought masters attention huh? You must be really special!" Misturi said. The tall male nodded and smiled, "Love hashira must meet back at headquarters for a hashira meeting!" Her crow said as she nodded.

"Looks like we're travel buddy's for now" misturi said as error just nodded. The two started walking as they headed to their next destination.

꧁ ༒︎𝐴 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ༒︎꧂