༒︎ 匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 4 ༒︎

(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑚

(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑚. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖'𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒.)

╔═══╗
║███║
         ║(O)║ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
╚═══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - -●Max

██████████████]99%

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

Third P.O.V

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Muzan held a confused face as he stared up at the tall male that stood before him. Tanjiro stood behind error as he stared at the man who had killed his family and turned nezuko into a demon. "Sorry... Thought you were.... Someone else..." Error said lowly. His voice sending a shiver down muzan's spine as he held the young girl in his hands. "Dear? Is everything alright?" A young woman that looked to be in her 20's had asked. She wore a blue dress and hat, her hair was short and black as her skin was pale. She looked over and Yelped at seeing error. Never in her life had she seen such a tall man with such dark skin and puffy/curly hair. "Everything is alright dear, they just got me confused for someone else is all" muzan said with a 'sweet' smile. She looked to her supposed husband "oh alright dear!" She said before turning her attention back to error. It was insane for how unnaturally tall he was. Especially for this time period, men usually would be in the 5's. Rarely being 6'0 feet tall, error looked over to tanjiro to see the young boy with a pissed expression.

Muzan had finally caught sight of the boy and held small disgust in his eyes. Error grabbed tanjiro's sleeve and tugged lightly, bringing the boy out of his thoughts. He turned and looked up at error with a confused expression before before he saw muzan raise his hand. It was fast and looked like it hardly didn't happen. There, muzan had scratched a citizen on the back of his neck. Tanjiro looked in shock as error remained calm until otherwise. The citizen stopped and felt his neck as he hissed in pain. Muzan paying no mind as he continues to stare at the tall man dressed in almost all black. The man muzan had scratched fell to the ground on his knees as his wife stopped. She walked over to him "honey are you ok?" She asked and bent down to his level. People stopped to see what was happening as the man looked at the floor in pain. Error stared and waited for something to happen before he took action. Then, the man on the floor bounced at his wife and bit her shoulder. Tanjiro acted quickly and ran to the man, pulling him off the woman's shoulder. Error turned to muzan and even though he had a mask that covered half his face. You could still feel the aura he gave off, it menacing to say the least.