epilogue

"lf the godfather and godmother are done talking pictures with my cute nephew and niece, can I also get a chance." Jimin rasped looking towards Namjoon and Rose who were busy clicking pictures with the twins.

Investigating together Namjoon and Rose developed feelings towards each

other and ended up getting married a month after her delivery.

And today is the 6 month birthday of your babies and as planned you and Jungkook host a ceremony every month to click pictures with the twins till they turn two. You both want to keep their childhood preserved in the albums.

"Give them to me." Jimin glared towards Namjoon and was ready to snatch eva from his hands. But Eva started crying and hugged Namjoon tightly. "See she doesn't like you Jimin." He said, patting her back.

With his disappointed face he marched towards Rose to get Alex, "Baby Alex, come to uncle." He said in a baby tone but the toddler turned around to hug Rose instead. "Our Alex is a big boy and doesn't like being called a baby."

"You both are not coming to me, then I am not giving you the gifts I bought." Jimin threatened the twin but got glares from the couple.

By the way, where is my best friend and her husband?" Jimin asked when he didn't find you both.

They are getting dressed as bride and
groom for this theme shoot" Rose replied.

∞∞∞

"You are looking ravishing" Jungkook cooed against your lips and the next second he molded his lips with your devouring his love for you.

"Jungkook, I was wondering what are we going to do with these signed divorce papers, I found it while I was arranging my wardrobe." You enquired, about those papers that were signed but never taken to the court to get legal divorce.

"Should we tear it? Or burn it may be" you kept on saying but rather than replying Jungkook was busy admiring your body with his touches.

"I have a better idea, once the shoot is done,let's make love on these papers."The scarlet heat pumped in your body, it wasn't a bad idea to rip those papers with the passion of love between you two.

"I would appreciate this idea."

∞∞∞

"Let's begin" you can excitedly after placing Alex in the crib.

"I have arranged the papers daring-" you didn't let him finish and conquered his lips like a predator. The kiss was passionate and You both ended up in the bed. "You are mine" Jungkook was about to peel off your dress but a familiar voice interrupted the act.

"Eva might be hungry, let me get her milk" Jungkook immediately ran towards Eva and brought her to the bed. He started preparing her formula while she was resting on his lap. A pretty smile occupied your lips adoring your husband's cute moment with your child.

Soon another cry was heard, "Alex, he might have ruined his diaper. Let me change it." You ran towards Alex and yes, your prediction was correct he messed with the diapers.

You brought him to the bed and sat against Jungkook who was checking the temperature of the formula milk. "Aww my baby..." you started playing with Alex before putting on the new diaper. But soon he peed on the divorce papers, "Looks like my son is very intelligent."

Jungkook laughed but the next second Eva kicked the open milk bottle and the milk spilled over the other half of the divorce papers. "Looks like my daughter is also super intelligent."

With it laughter consumed the atmosphere. Once your life felt like nothing but with Jungkook you got everything once again with many more precious moments.

"Our family is so cute, Jungkook."

“And perfect...”

THE END
∞∞∞

Hope you enjoyed this book! Please leave your opinions in the comments. Don't forget to vote.

Do check out my other books

T A N K S  F O R  R E A D I N G
∞∞