𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 || 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Oh my god." Mina and Denki peeked from behind the wall as they witnessed Shouto plant a kiss on your lips. "We can't tell (y/n), can we?"

Denki looked over at Mina. "Huh? Why not?"

Her voice dropped down to an eerie whisper, "Because, if Todoroki finds out we told her..." She suddenly had a thought of her being frozen in a block of ice and shivered.

Denki immediately understood. "Oh. Right. Bad." It seemed he thought the same, but the agreement on his face soon faded into a small pout. "But I wanna tell her!" he whined.

"We can't. As her friends we should respect her privacy," Mina lightly scolded.

Denki once again looked sullen. That didn't last long though, because yet another idea popped up in his head. "Yeah, sure, but as her best friends we should definitely be nosy and try to help her with her love life."

Mina sighed and shook her head. "I don't think she would believe us anyway."

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

You frowned in your sleep when you noticed the slight pressure on your mouth. It quickly left though, and you heard a thud next to you as you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked to adjust to the light before turning to look at the person on the floor next to you. They were scrambling to sit up as if though they had just fallen. Their face was covered by their hands as they crouched over themselves, but you could easily make out who it was. "Shouto? Your ears are a bit red. Are you okay?"

You heard him take a deep breath before speaking. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just came to wake you. It's almost time for your fight with Midoriya."

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Are you sure you're alright, Shouto?" you asked. It was almost time for you to step out onto the ring where you were meant to fight Izuku. "You look a little... irritated. Are you feeling sick?"

"M'fine," he muttered, looking out onto the small arena in front of you. "Good luck. Please don't get hurt again, (y/n)."

You smiled, but it quickly fell into an embarrassed expression when he brought his left hand up to caress your cheek.

Warm.