"I understand why you did what you did, but no matter what you call it, borrowing without permission is stealing. You have to bring him back." Eugene said and Angry ran towards Vigor. "No, no, no! I can't bring him back now." Angry said tackling Vigor to the ground. I watched as Varian stared at Angry with empathy in his eyes before looking at Eugene. "C-can we please help them?" Varian asked softly and Eugene and Rapunzel's eyes both widened softly at Varian's request.

"E-Eugene, I know you want them to do the right thing. I do, too. But, Angry and Red have been on their own for a long time. And if there's even the slightest chance that Vigor can lead them to a home, shouldn't we take it?" Rapunzel asked Eugene and I stared at Varian who was looking down at the ground. I placed one of my hands on his cheek and he looked at me. "Are you okay?" I asked softly and he nodded, but I knew he was lying.

"There's no chance, but fine. That said you have to promise on Maximus' life that you will give Vigor back once the search is done, and he proves to be a phony." Eugene said and the girls approached us with Vigor. "Is that clear you two?" Rapunzel asked both of the girls and they shared a glance before Angry stuck her hand out. "Deal." Eugene stuck his out as well only for Vigor to sniff it. Eugene jumped back and shook his hand rapidly. "AHH! Monkey germs!"

"Okay! So now all we've gotta do is figure out how to get Vigor to do his thing." Rapunzel said and Eugene dug into his pocket. "Oh, that won't be too hard to figure out." He said before flipping a coin and holding it out. "Hey lil fella. Where can we find Angry's family?" Eugene asked and Vigor jumped up and pulled out a tarot deck spreading it out on a tree stump. "Yes! Tarot!" I yelled as Eugene threw the coin to Vigor and he easily caught it. "You are very excited about this aren't you?" Varian asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder. "Of course I am! A monkey is doing tarot. How could I not be excited about it?!" I said smiling as I watched Vigor flip the cards and picked up the wheel of fortune upright. "The wheel of fortune?" Angry asked and Vigor quickly ate the card. "Why would he eat it?" Rapunzel asked. "Well it probably means his diet is deficient in fiber." Eugene said and Varian whispered in my ear. "What does the card mean?"

"The wheel of fortune is one of the main cards in Tarot. This card is number 10 and it represents chance, changes, destiny, luck, opportunity, and winning. This card typically appears when there's going to be a major positive change in your life. You do have to keep in mind that not all changes going towards your destiny aren't easy. Make sure you take time to really focus on what you truly want deep down. I guess in this case it has to do with Red wanting a family. I do feel that there is something missing, or that she's over looking something rather important." I said and everyone stared at me somewhat shocked except for Varian. "What? That's what the Wheel of Fortune upright is." I said and Red pulled out a map. "What do you think she's missing?" He asked me and I gently turned his head for him to look directly at Red. "Red? What about her?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "She is Angry's family. While they're not blood related, their bond is strong. Blood of the coven is thicker than the water of the womb." I said softly to him and watched the two girls.

"So we won't...find her family?" Varian asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Not blood related, but blood doesn't matter when it comes to family. What matters is surrounding yourself with people you want to be your family. For example, I have you. We're not related, but I want to keep you around all the time forever." I said and his cheeks flushed a soft pink. "You're my family too." He said softly and I smiled.

Angry pulled softly on Rapunzel's dress and pointed to the map in her hands causing Rapunzel to gasp. "(Y/n)! Is there any chance that the card was telling us to go to Fortuna?" Rapunzel asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Possibly. The card is luck though, so I say we give it a try! Besides Fortune, Fortuna, they do sound very similar." "Come on! You got, Fortuna out of, wheel of fortune? That's a coincidence." Eugene said before turning to Varian. "Cmon kid you have got to tell them that this is all a bunch of hocus pocus!" Eugene said gesturing to all of us and Varian shrugged his shoulders. "Eugene I've learned that (Y/n) is right about 80% of the time. It's easier to just go along. Plus it might make believers out of the both of us." "What about the other 20%?!" Eugene asked and I held Varian's hand. "The other 20% is when Varian wins our bets." I said and Varian pressed a soft kiss to my knuckles and pulled me to where Rapunzel was asking Vigor to blink once or twice.

Vigor blinked once and the three girls stared at Vigor in surprised while I smiled down at them. "Watching them makes me think about when I first started learning about everything that has to do with my craft." I said and I watched as Rapunzel argued with Eugene.

We made our way to Fortuna and the place looked completely abandoned. Varian sat on the horse behind me with his arms around my waist and Red was sat in front of me. I watched as people slammed their windows shut and glared our way. "I-I have a bad feeling about this place you guys." I said softly and leaned back into Varian and he rubbed my sides softly to calm me down. "This place gives me the creeps." Rapunzel said and Red and I both nodded agreeing with her.

"Eh it's nothing to worry about. It's just a quiet little town. With sad foreboding crying." Eugene said oddly optimistic. We stopped in front of a barrel where the crying was coming from and something big and purple popped out of it. "Beware!" The thing yelled and we all screamed and I quickly snapped my fingers closing my eyes. I reached out in front of me to feel fabric in front of me and clenched it between my fists as I closed my eyes, leaning into whatever was in front of me.

"Okay psychic monkeys and now we got a talking octopus I presume? Yeah, sure. That's, that's normal. Why not?" Eugene said oddly calm. "Ye scared the whole town, ye did!" The voice said again and I felt a tap on my thigh. I opened my eyes and saw Varian now in front of me. "It's okay, milady. Just a guy in a barrel." He said and I peaked around him to see he was right. "We thought you were...the daylights!" The man said and I wrapped my arms around Varian's torso. "What are the daylights?" Rapunzel asked. "The daylight thieves." Another man said. "Nasty crooks of the worst kind they be!" The first man said. "They stole my one of a kind mahogany piccolo. And now I have no instrument!" The second man said crying in his hands. "'Twas a fine piccolo as piccolos be." The octopus man said and I rolled my eyes at both of them as they continued to talk about a piccolo.

"Beware the daylight thieves!" They said and continued to say beware as they hid themselves once more. "And scene." Eugene said pushing the top of the barrel down all the way. We heard Vigor making noise and looked up to see that he was on a weather vane that was pointing in a direction. "Vigor says we need to go this way." Angry said taking the lead. Varian unwrapped my hands from around him and got off Fidella. He raised his hands to me and helped me off her as well. "You girls keep going. We'll catch up in a minute." Varian said and they nodded.

We both turned to look at Eugene. He looked concerned. "Eugene? What is it?" Rapunzel asked him. "Look, guys, I'm just worried, that's all. I mean, what if we've come all this way and she finds nothing?" Eugene asked and I saw Varian staring at Angry with determination all over his face. "That's not true! She will find her family. Even if it's not what she expects them to be. Cmon let's catch up to them." Varian said pulling me so that we were in between the girls and Rapunzel and Eugene.

"What's going on Sapphires? I know somethings up. Please tell me." I said softly as I squeezed his hand to reassure him that I was here for him. "I-it's just...we both know what it's like to lose members of our family, a-and Angry has the chance to find hers. I-I just want to help anyway I can." Varian said and a soft smile played across my lips and I kissed his cheek softly. "That's really sweet of you, Sapphires. But please remember what I said earlier." I said and leaned my head against his shoulder. "Yeah I know. The blood of the coven is thicker than the water of the womb. If her really family is still out there, there's no way they wouldn't want her. They'd probably take both of them! I mean look at them both! How could you not take both in?" Varian asked and I nodded.

"If we do find her real family we have to be cautious. We also have to be ready to defend them at a moments notice if something bad happens. I want them to be happy and have a family more than anything, but we have to face the facts. We most likely won't find her parents, but Red will always be there for Angry. She's truly her family. They have known each other for a long time and have grown together. They're lucky to have one another." I said as I watched Angry talk to Red and red mostly just nod and make small gestures. "You mean like how I'm lucky to have had you by my side during the whole...a-attacking the kingdom thing?" Varian asked and I nodded. "And how lucky I was to have you by my side all of the times Zhan Tiri has tried to take over my body. And all the times you've saved me and helped me." I said and smiled up at him.

I felt Varian's hand squeeze mine softly and I placed my hand on his cheek pulling his face down to mine. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and pulled away. "I love you, milady." He said and I felt a blush cover every inch of my cheeks. "I love you so much more, Sapphires."