| thirty two |

Chapter.32

  ═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"Okay, I think we should start the video with five shots," Kylie told Charlotte with a bottle of 818 tequila in her hand. Char' looked over to her assistant Delilah who was off camera and gave her a nod, "Wish me luck Delilah."

Kylie and Charlotte were filming a drunk get ready with me for Kylie's YouTube channel. Kylie had begged and begged Charlotte for months, so finally Charlotte caved in.

Kylie started pouring Charlotte a shot, and her own afterwards. "Here," The billionaire put down the bottle of alcohol and handed her sister the shot glass.

"To the sixteen years of our unbreakable friendship," Charlotte smiled at Kylie. "Awe, baby," Kylie smiled too before they both drank their alcohol. Considering it was their fifth one of the night, they could barely feel it anymore.

"Oh my god," Charlotte gasped, "I get to use the famous Kylie Jenner hair clips. You call these the best in the world."

Kylie laughed and side eyed Charlotte, "Bitch." She said knowing that Charlotte was being sarcastic.

Charlotte was in the middle of doing her bronzer when Kylie pointed out a eyelash that had fallen on Char's cheek. Kylie reached over and picked up the eyelash with her nail.

"Here, make a wish," Kylie held her finger with the eyelash in front of Charlotte's lips.

"Hmm," Charlotte hummed, she closed her eyes and thought of a wish. As she breathed in to get enough air to blow out, Kylie blew the eyelash away instead. "I did it," Kylie busted out laughing.

Charlotte opened her eyes and looked at her sister shocked. "Because of you, world peace will never happen," Charlotte pointed at Kylie, "All because you didn't let me wish on my lash." Kylie couldn't stop laughing, she almost fell over in her chair.

A little later in the night, Charlotte had decided to do a blue eye look, and Kylie was doing a purple. They were officially seven shots into the night, and feeling it. They both couldn't stop laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, I can't breath," Kylie put her hand on her chest and tried to calm down. Charlotte looked at Kylie's purple eyeshadow and continued to laugh. Kylie's eyeshadow was all over the place. "You look like Barney," Charlotte got out in between laughs.

The night was almost over, the girls were done with their makeup. "Wait, can I add to your look?" Charlotte asked Kylie, who was sat on her lap.

"Oh, of course," Kylie handed Charlotte the makeup palette. Charlotte tapped her finger into the pink eyeshadow and rubbed it on Kylie's lips. "So creative, I love it," Kylie told her.

Charlotte then smeared green eyeshadow on Kylie's cheeks. "This is so pretty, you're doing great honey," Kylie continued. Charlotte pointed at Kylie and laughed, "Stop talking to me like I'm Stormi doing an art project."
Kylie laughed and hugged her sister.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Chris sat in a computer chair at a table with the interviewer across from him. He was currently doing the No Jumper podcast, and was being interviewed by Adam22.

"So, like how does it feel with the whole Charlotte and Drake thing?" Adam asked Chris. "Seems kind of fucked, you and Drake recently mended the beef between you guys. Then he starts hooking up with Charlotte after you and her breakup."

Chris smacked his lips together and shook his head. "They've been sleeping together even when me and Charlotte were still together. They were fucking Charlotte's whole tour."

Adam looked at Chris is shock, "Wait, really?"
Chris nodded his head, "They act like I'm fucking stupid or something. Like I didn't know what was going on the whole time. It's just when my cheating scandal came out, Charlotte acted like the victim. But nah, I was the victim. Like how are you about to fuck one of my friends behind my back? The fuck."

"Damn," Adam shook his head. "So, is Drake around your kid?"

Chris looked at Adam and said, "Don't get me started on that shit. She got my kid around Drake and his son, even though Lucious is coming to my house every weekend saying that he doesn't like them. Shit is disgusting, putting a man over your own kid."

"Well, do you think Charlotte and Aubrey will even last? I mean they look like they're really in love," Adam adjusted the microphone in front of him.

Chris shook his head, "Drake don't know what he got himself into. Charlotte makes herself out to be so sweet and innocent, but that bitch is crazy. You know how many times she's swung on me? I got fucking scars on my arms dude. If she ever gets mad or jealous she hits you immediately. She can play people like a fiddle. It's wild."

"And she waits too," Chris pointed at Adam. "She didn't start acting up until after Lucious was born, so like a year into the relationship. She reels you in, makes sure you're deeply in love with her. Then she acts like she owns you. So Drake, man, I just wish you luck. You have no idea what you got yourself into."

"You might think you're in love in love with Charlotte. But she's going to destroy you, ask Nick. He went through the same shit I bet you. Just watch your back man, she'll use you, suck everything out of you. Get pregnant so she has some type of control over you forever. Then she'll leave. It's what she does," Chris shrugged his shoulders.

Adam looked at Chris with a skeptic look, "You know, you're starting to sound a lot like Kanye. Did the Kardashian curse get to you?"

Chris glared at Adam, "Motherfucker, I'm not going insane like Kanye, alright? Everyone wanted to know what me and Charlotte's relationship was like. Well there you go, that's what it was like. It's what I imagine hell to be like."

"So, you're going to tell me you don't have no love for her? Your baby momma?" Adam asked Chris.

"No," Chris quickly said, "I contact her to get to see Lucious and that's it. I don't want to be around her, she's crazy."