"Okay... what's the message?"

The Red Hood asks as he jumps down and lands on the red car, denting the roof as he looks at the other criminal. The man runs away, however, and Tyler looks up at his boss. Then a female voice calls out.

"A simple one, actually."

The Red Hood turns his head to see four individuals with battle armour, one super big, another with katanas, one with a bo staff, and another with a helmet on.

Katana Lady: "Any guess of what it might be?"

Red Hood: "Surprise me."

Is all the Red Hood says and the lady with the katanas jumps at him, her blades glowing blue as Tyler runs away. The four all rush at the Red Hood who starts shooting at them, only to be blocked by their armor. The katana lady jumps and slices at the Red Hood who moves out of the way and jumps behind her, firing bullets as the big guy charges at him. They attack him all at once, swords slicing, staffs swinging, a giant man smashing his fists into anything he can, and a giant laser from the other guy's face. But all the Red Hood did was dodge the attacks and shoot his guns.

He kicks the bo staff guy's face and ducks under the katana lady, shooting at her and then jumping up to dodge a swing of a bo staff. He then lands and pushes off the back of the bo staff guy, landing away and dodging more slices and swings. He then jumps up high into the air, landing on the fire escape and looking at the four.

Red Hood: "Do you HIVE knockoffs even know who I am?"

The Red Hood asks as he rains lead from above.

Bo Staff Guy: "You are our target!"

Then the mask guy walks up front and blasts a laser from his face, making the Red Hood jump away from the fire escape but only to be blasted away by the following explosion. He drops to the ground and drops his guns, being grabbed by the leg by the big dude and flung into a large pillar holding up a train track.

Red Hood: "Ow..."

He says as the four walk up to him.

Red Hood: "Okay. So you four have all this power, and all you do with it is kill for money?"

Big Guy: "From what I hear, you're not so different from us."

The big guy says as he picks up the Red Hood by the head.

Red Hood: "You heard wrong."

He throws some small explosives onto the big guy's chest and they go off, blowing the guy away as he lets go of the Red Hood. The the bo staff dude swings at him but his target dodges. The katana lady swings her blades at the Red Hood who blocks them with his own knife. He pushes her away as the bo staff guy swings at him. He dodges and strikes him in the face a few times, but the bo staff guy then strikes the Red Hood in the face and sends him away.