"It's happening isn't it? Sandy is going to fade soon?" All three of them looked at him sadly. Jack frowned, it was Sandy who had to go first in order for all of them to fall in line. 

"No, Jack. You're the one that is growing to powerful. The fade order has changed. It was that way because Sandy would have been the most powerful one but now that is you. It was proven today when your power took over the mares." Jack's wind picked up speed when everything finally clicked into place. Elenora turned his head to meet her eyes, one's that could easily match his father's with the unearthly green. 

"The fade has changed, Jackson. It's starting with you." 

-------------------------------

Aster had been looking for four days. Jack had been gone for four days. Bunny wouldn't be so worried any other time but he needed to find him. There was a bad feeling slowly going up his spine. The search was cut short since Manny decided now was a good time to show up. He got to the Pole to see everyone. It made him stop. It was everyone. The Seasonals, the other spirits, the elves, yetis. Everyone. The bad feeling grew. 

"North, what's happening?" His friend turned to him with a worried look. 

"I do not know. They showed up saying Manny told them to come here. I was told only small time ago." Mother Nature stood beside Tooth as she watched over everything. She had a bad feeling too and could see everyone in the room seemed to feel it as well. Tooth had just about picked all the small feathers near her wrist off. Time seemed to have twisted his beard into knots. 

Crystal couldn't stand still. She felt like this had everything to do with Jack. They had grown close over the two an half weeks of finally getting to know one another, bringing Mary and Stray into their friend group too. Stray had been a nervous wreck since four days ago when Jack was last seen. Mary had been too. 

Manny came through the sky light, shinning down to where the Guardian symbol was, the place where Guardian's were chosen. Everyone watched as it rose. 

"He is choosing another Guardian?" Everyone started talking at once trying to figure out who when Time called for everyone to shut up. People looked at him shocked to hear him say that but he didn't care. This felt way to serious and he didn't like it. 

Everyone looked as Jack's image came on the crystal. It didn't make sense. Aster's ears pressed down as some of the women let out gasps as Jack image slowly started fading  until it was nothing but a snowflake. Sandy looked on horrified as he realized what this was. He started shaking his head refusing to believe it. But Manny's word were loud as he spoke, 

"Jack Frost will fully fade in a week's time. You have until Sunday to say your goodbyes." Aster fell as his knees bent his head going in his hands. He knew that something was coming. He knew it. He blocked out the sound of North cussing in Russian, he blocked out Tooth and Mother Nature crying, he blocked out the other Seasonals protest that it couldn't happen. 

It was supposed to be him that went first. It was selfish of him, he knew that. All the Guardian's had agreed they didn't remember life without Jack. Jack would be gone in a week, he had no idea what to do and he couldn't stop it from happening.

----------------------------

Jack sat next to Elenora as they sat on Easter Island. He was waiting here for Bunny to come. He had stayed on the roof of the Pole when the announcement was made and saw everyone's reactions. He couldn't stand to stay seeing everyone upset and crying for him. He knew his father would definitely be looking for him soon. Jack knew he had a week left.