"Oh Jack, he may have been the most responsible but he wasn't the smartest of us." Andy walked towards him from the other side of the crevice to sit criss cross on the side of both of them. His brown hair was like his own, his blue eyes still just as dark as they were. Once again, the boy seemed aged up to his own age now. Jack looked between the both of them. He could feel their body heat...

"I really need to know what's going on guys, I'm kinda freaking out." Nick gave him a sad look as Andy sighed. Jack looked in between the two looks of sad and sympathy. He played around with his hoodie sleeves as he waited on the answer. Nick suddenly stood up walking towards the staff before kicking it up and holding it. Jack sucked in a breath when he saw that it actually worked. 

"We have one more person to wait on." Jack looked at Andy who was glaring at Nick as he tapped the staff around the crevice. He was so confused on what was happening right now. His two childhood bestfriends from over 300 hundred years ago sat with him in a crevice in Antarctica, he could feel their body heat even though they were dead. He was so focused he didn't see the arrival of the next guest. 

"It's nice to finally meet my grandson, now I get to say where you can hear that I accept you too." Jack jumped as he turned around to meet a female Pooka who looked like his father. He choked on air when he saw the matching family mark in the middle of her forehead. He had seen her picture in the Warren before, beside Bunny's old armor he wore back then.

"Gr-grandma?" He knew it was probably weird to call her that since he never met her before now but it felt right. He had already accepted Aster as his father. She leaned down next to him, once again, he could feel true body heat. She leaned forehead to nudge his forehead and rub her chin across his head like Bunny did when he was scent marking. Kind of like a mother rabbit would do to their kit. The wind that Jack didn't even know had come was now calm again as he felt safe again.  

"A-alright. I need to know what's going on." Jack pulled away from her hug as he looked at the three of them. She ran her paw over his hair as he looked at all of them. Nick leaned against the wall with the staff under his chin while Andy still sat crisscross beside him. Aster's mother, Elenora, turned his head with her paw under his chin towards her to show a sad smile. 

"The children's belief have grown rapidly due to a new story written about you from one of your old believers. The prank war were you used so much power. The belief spike while in your moment of winter surge for the ice caps, your power in both areas is to strong for you to contain. It is also a new level from how you are letting more out lately." 

He shook his head, he still didn't understand. She smiled at him as she wiped a tear he didn't even know he had going. Deep in Jack's mind, he knew what this meant but didn't want to actually see it. Andy's hand met his as it squeezed while Nick laid a hand on his ankle. 

"You've grown to powerful, Jackie. You have to go soon." Nick squeezed his ankle with a sad smile. He swallowed as it was finally hitting him what was happening. He looked towards Andy, the most honest of them to find him already looking at him. Andy just nodded already knowing what Jack's question was. 

"The world needs balance, you know this more than anyone. There's a choice that needs to be made soon, by you." Jack looked down at his hands as Elenora started running her paw through his hair again. He leaned into her as he realized whatever was happening would end in heartbreak. He had a good idea of what it was. 

The low purr coming from Elenora was keeping him calm. He looked at Andy who would be honest with him. The arrival of these three proved something that Jack didn't want to think about. 

"Your power is to strong to be released into the Earth. You've grown to powerful in general. Something needs to happen for it to balance out, Jack. And I think you know what it is." Jack swallowed. Yeah, he knew what that could mean. He just didn't want to believe it. It wasn't supposed to happen for another 10 years.