Freya coughed looking down at the surface, trying to disguise a clear giggle and Addelyn caught on before heading to the front reception. She felt like she was giving Emily an unfair dismissal, she could at least give her a chance. She wasn't a bully after all.

"Ay yo, that jacket is sick" of course it was JJ.

His voice was obvious from a mile away it was him.

"Thanks" she smiled back embracing the overly excited boy into a hug "you never dropped my play station controller back. I completely forgot about it until I've just seen you" Addelyn face palmed.

How after 2 weeks had she not noticed one of her controllers was missing? In fairness she hasn't had much time to game. She'd been working overtime to make up the hours for this holiday.

"That was your pad?" A tall blonde man appeared from sat on top of a suitcase "no wonder it was fucking pink. I thought JJ was just feeling feminine"

"It was for you?" Addelyn questioned.

"Yeah. Harry dropped mine in the fish tank"

"I didn't even mean to" another man finally entered the room.

Of course she knew this one was Harry. She had researched their channels extensively in any free time she had before the trip.

His videos were most entertaining and physical than all of the other boys, and he seemed lively and upbeat. He had a chiselled beard, masculine and bright piercing green eyes, however in some videos they appeared blue.

In person however, he had a different complexion. He seemed a lot more masculine and had a slightly higher voice however she'd take that down to defending himself. Most people raised their voice in defence?

"Er~yeah. Well. I'm not sure who exactly you are but Talia said get someone croissants, so here we go"

He seemed rather awkward and jittery in the conversation as he handed the croissants over, like he was rehearsing several times what he was going to say before actually saying it and Addelyn smiled fondly at the interaction.

"Thanks. You're Harry right"

"Well~yeah. Wait, how did you know?"

"Er~Talia " Addelyn lied quickly.

She felt her cheeks flaming at the impact. It was slightly embarrassing she nearly admitted to researching them beforehand right in front of his face and turned away in hope to speak to one of the girls. Emily and Talia were in conversation with Simon and Freya was leaning against Josh. Admittedly, she was proud of remembering all the names to the faces. However, she still wasn't aware of who Freezy and lux were, along with chip and Gib. She had yet to figure it out and didn't know who to ask for introductions.

JJ seemed to be the centre of attention for a large majority of them so she tried to edge as close to him as possible in hope he'd introduce them.

"Right under my toes Dee" he exclaimed standing on her foot as he walked backwards "you alright"

"Yeah, well. You see, erm~I'm~yeah well I'm not the best with names" she stumbled "and Talia's kind of left me"

"No problem. Well the tall one with the ugly moustache is Callum. That's freezy"

"Oi fuck off JJ. Nice to meet you love" He held out his hand "I'd hug you but that one over there grabbed my back a little too tight for my liking. It was a bit weird actually"

Addelyn laughed at this. Emily really didn't have the greatest first impressions by the sounds of things.

"And you're Lux" she raised her eyebrow to the shorter black haired male stood beside him.