5

I was going out of the place where the so called Holy lake was   then I spotted Princess Jennie's necklace. I picked it up and stared at it so closely.

Through out the night, I couldn't sleep cause I kept thinking about Seoul's princess.

Her beauty is indescribable. She was looking breathtaking. I wish I could see her again. I heard she is engaged to be married to Kai.

Thinking about this, makes my heart yearn for princess Jennie more.

If it were in my power right now, I'll make her mine.

I'll make you mine princess Jennie, just wait and see. Jimin said to himself while smirking at the thought of Jennie being his.

The next day
Author's POV
Today is the day Jennie's marriage to Kai was announced, when Jennie saw Kai, she thought to herself that Kai  was not the man she saw in the lake.

She was thinking about this when she felt someone hug him from behind. She turned around to see her cute little sister pouting at her.

Lisa:I'm really sorry Jennie unnie, I shouldn't have said those things to you, I felt really bad and jealous.
Jennie: Its okay Lalisa, after all, you're my baby sister.

After she she said that Lisa hugged her then Chae and Jisoo joined the sisters hug.

After they hugged, an announcement was made that a Ques have been caught.

Everyone in the palace gathered in an open place to hear what will become of the handicapped Ques who posed himself as a fortune Teller.

After telling the fake fortune of King Kai, he was given coins. When he brought out the sack of cold coins he had so that he could put the coins given to him by King Kai, the sack fell down and the coins he had inside the bag fell out.

He had coins with Jimin name on it meaning that he is a Ques. It also meant he was a spy.

He was brought to King Namjoon for punishment.

Jimin's POV
An announcement was made that a Ques have been caught and then, I immediately knew it was Soobin.

I followed the people to where they were gathered, I got shocked to know that Soobin's punishment was death. It pained me to the bones that they failed to realise that Soobin is an handicapped. I couldn't let them behead him, even if I'm heartless, I care about Soobin.

I was ready to strike as I saw the guard raised his sword about to cut his head off.

A sweet voice stopped him. I looked towards the direction the voice was coming from. It was Princess Jennie.

You cannot kill him, She said.

Jimin is our enemy not this man, she continued.

Our target is killing Park Jimin.

After she said that, Kai came towards her and said,

I will bring the head of Park Jimin as a gift to my future wife, Kim Jennie.

After he said this, I smirked to my self. This man is an idiot, I'll make him pay for what he has said. I promise Seoul kingdom that they'll receive the head of their future son inlaw.Jimin said in his mind.

Author's POV
Soobin wasn't killed but he was taken to their dungeon. He was maltreated because he refused to tell them his King's plan.

While Soobin was in the dungeon, Jimin was looking for ways to rescue him.

Jimin killed a Seoul soldier and took his clothes in order to enter the dungeon.

As he was about to leave, he saw a mark on the man's hand and carved it on his hands with his sword.

He entered the dungeon and luckily for him Jennie came to ask Soobin some questions. He did not answer but he laughed and said,

My king is so close to you that he can kill you.
I know my king will come for me.

Jennie was speechless, as she was about to go, she saw Jimin. She quickly drew out a soldiers sword and placed it on his neck.

Jennie: you, what were you doing at the lake the other day?

Jimin: can't I go to the lake, where I come from, people can go to the lake if they wish.

Jennie was unsatisfied with his answer so she asked him to prove to her he's a Seoul soldier.

Jimin pulled up his sleeve and showed her what he had carved in his hand.

She felt guilty for holding the sword up to his neck so she apologized and asked him to punish the Ques that was captured.

Unknown to her that he is Jimin her greatest enemy and her worse nightmare.

When Jennie and Kai were outside talking, they heard sounds of people groaning in pain, when they rushed back inside, they saw all the soldiers in the dungeon dead.

Then she went to the dungeon the Ques was kept, she didn't see him there anymore but something was written on the ground of the prison saying

The war has began, Park Jimin.

Then realization hit Jennie that the man she held the sword at was none other than the man she hates the most,

                'PARK JIMIN'

(A/n: I hope you understand this chapter because it's a little confusing. Thanks for reading💖💖💖)