2

Queen Yeri's POV

Today is Jennie's birthday so I invited the fortune teller to come over and read Jennie's future.

Jennie and her sisters went to the church to give offerings to God because its her birthday.

I am so scared because the Temple|Church is close to the border of Seoul.

Its almost closer to Emperor Jimin's camp of soldiers. I was lost in my train of thought when a maid came to inform me that the kingdom's most trusted fortune teller has arrived.

It was said that anything Somi (fortune Teller) came to pass.

I went to the chamber Somi was ushered into, I greeted her and sat down ready go he to tell me all about Jennie's future.

She started
'your daughter Jennie is destined to be a Queen. She will get married into the QUES family'.

As soon as she said those words, I got up swiftly and challenged her that I will change my child's destiny and then she said,

No one can change her destiny, no matter what you do, fate will bring her closer to he destined husband.

After saying those words to me, I ordered that she leave the palace and never come back.

Deep down within me , I was worried for my child's future.

( a/n: lol I don't even know what 'ques', is. I just made it up and besides, its what Jimin's people are called. Thanks.)

Jennie's POV

We arrived at the Temple safely and soon, we began our offerings and prayer.

While I was praying, I was thinking about Seoul's biggest enemy who calls himself The king of King's, Emperor Park Jimin.

I started saying my prayers out loud.

'God, you know today is my birthday, I want you to Grant me one wish, raise a person who will kill----
PARK JIMIN'.

After saying that, my personal maid Joy came and said,

Princess, you know there is a saying that if you remember your enemies while praying, your FATE or DESTINY will be linked with theirs.

I don't care Joy, all I want is a brave man who will kill Jimin. I said with hatred audibly noticed in my voice.

Its time to  go, we heard the guards announced.

Queen Yeri's POV
After Somi left, my soul was troubled about what she said.

While I was thinking, I heard the guards announcing that Jennie and her sisters had arrived.

I immediately gathered the women present when Somi predicted Jennie's future and ordered them not to say a thing to Jennie.

When Jennie came inside my Chambers to see me, she asked me what the fortune teller said about her future.

I just told her she said that she'll be a great Queen of a great kingdom.

She hmmed in response, I just hope she buys it because Jennie is a smart girl and a stubborn one at that.

She always tend to go towards the boarders of Seoul ever since she was young that's why I'm scared Somi's prediction will come true.

I won't let that happen, I'll change her destiny.