1

Jennie's POV
Today is my birthday, I'll turn nineteen today. I was inside the dressing room that my sisters and I share. After the maids finished putting my  makeup on, I saw some very beautiful bangles. I was admiring the bangles when mother came in.

Good morning mother, I greeted. Good morning my dear, happy birthday. Thanks Mom I said.

Jennie,put on the bangles, it'll look good on you. Mother said.

No--

I was cut of by Lisa yelling.

Why Jennie unnie?, why do you always get what I want. These bangles were the bangles I chose.

No Lisa, its not like that. I was only admiring them and besides, it'll look more better on you.

You were only admiring them and later, mother will make you Wear them.

Lalisa dear,mother said, don't yell at your sister like that. It's her birthday so she deserves the best.

That's what you always say mother, even when it's not her birthday she always get what is Best. Remember I am still your daughter ,mother.

Lisa---

Don't Lisa me, have the bangles.

Lali, ----

Don't worry Jennie, she will come to you for forgiveness. Mother reassured me.

Okay mother.

Lisa's POV
I was really upset because of what happened between Jennie and I. I was really upset with her. I decided to take a walk with in the market with Chae unnie and Jisoo unnie while explaining my ordeal with Jennie unnie this morning. As they were advising me on how to apologize to Jennie unnie, my eyes caught a figure, he was sword fighting, he looks so stunning while he was sweating. I wasn't paying attention to what they we're saying anymore.

Earth to Kim Lalisa, you're not paying attention to what we're saying, Jisoo unnie said.

No unnie, its not like that. Just look at what got me distracted and you'll get distracted too, I said as I point to the sword fighting guy.

Seriously Lisa ,he is King Kai, he is one of the most handsome Kings. Chae unnie said.

Well,I don't care, i want him for myself.

Okay Lalisa, now and apologize to Jennie.