CASTS

Kim Jennifer;
She is the eldest of her siblings.
19 years old
She knows how to sword fight
She has two sisters and one cousin
Her Dad is the king of Seoul and her Mom the Queen, she is the eldest princess.

Kim Roseanne;
She is the sister of Jennifer
18 years old
She also knows how to sword fight a little
She likes singing

Kim Lalisa
Second sister of Jennifer
17 years old
She likes dancing

Kim Jisoo
She is the cousin of Jennifer, Roseanne and Lalisa. She is the niece of King Namjoon, Jennifer's father.

King Namjoon and Queen Yeri
King and Queen of Seoul. Father and mother of Jennifer Roseanne and Lalisa.

Emperor Park Jimin
The king of Kings, a great warrior, he became an emperor at a very young age, he started fighting in war at age 15, he believes he has no heart and a warrior who has a heart will lose in war, he trusts no one. He does not like his mother. He trusts his aunt|godmother because she saved him from a Battle ground while his mother was not around. He has two brothers and three cousins, they are all cold but not as cold as Jimin.
He is 24 years old. He has a reserved place in his large palace for keeping women or concubines he forcefully brought to the palace. They are also called brides.

Prince Taehyung, Prince Jungkook
They are brothers of the heartless emperor, Jimin.

Kim seokjin, Kim Yoongi and Kim Hoseok
They are the cousins of Park Jimin.

Kang Seulgi
The favorite bride of the emperor, she'd known him since they were kids. She can read him like an open book. He trusts her so much.

Queen Do-Hee
Park Jimin's mother, sister to Irene, Jimin's godmother.

I

rene
Jimin's godmother, she is evil she acts like she is good. She turned Jimin against his mother. Her sinister plan is to make sure Jimin doesn't get an heir to his throne so that her son will get the throne.