Chapter 10

Sorry if I kept ya'll waiting too long for an update. Life has kept me busy.

From the corner of his eye, Aang could see his pissed off girlfriend coming for Jin with an ice dagger in hand. Before Katara could reach her, Aang air bent himself in between them and grabbed Katara's wrists with one hand while pulling the dagger our of her hand and melting it. She looked up to him with an annoyed and questioning expression on her face.

"Control yourself sweetie...remember where we are." Aang whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her, calming her down.

Katara pressed her face against his chest with her hands gripping his shirt, "This bitch is trying to take you from me Aang! Just like all the others...I'm gonna kill her!", she said with a muffled voice. Her body trembled with rage until Aang held her tight in his arms.

"I understand Katara. Not here though...someone might come in at the wrong time", he whispered again.

Jin looked on to them from behind, frustration seeping through her as she clenched her fists. She couldn't hear what the couple were saying but didn't care.

"KATARA!" Jin called out to the water bender.

After calming down in his arms, Katara pulled herself back and turned to Jin. Her eyes narrowed at the girl calling out to her.

"I challenge you to a bending duel! Loser leaves Aang alone forever." Jin declared.

"You're being preposterous Jin." Aang stated, "I'm not some pri—"

"I accept your challenge." Katara intervened with a righteous determination in her voice. The air bender looked to her and could tell from her eyes how ready she was to kill Jin. He knew he would have to let his girlfriend handle her business.

"Tomorrow night, you and me at York falls." Jin rushed past them and went on her way, leaving the couple alone. Aang looked back down to Katara.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't care about Jin's dumb challenge, I will never leave you for her."

"I know you wouldn't Aang", Katara said softly as she looked up to him and placed a hand on his cheek, "but this bitch lured you out here and kissed you. No one does that my man. I'm going to make her pay for it with her life."

Aang sighed, "Alright. Just promise me that you will be cautious. From what I know about Jin, she's a really proficient earth bender."

"Sure but I'm not too worried about her. Don't forget that I'm a master water bender. I'm confident that I can take her out." Katara smirked. Aang smiled back to her and pressed his lips against her forehead.

"Do you want me to come with you tomorrow?" He asked, pulling back.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll call you after I deal with her."

"That's fine. Not to sound like your brother but I'm starving. Wanna get some pizza?" They finally let go of each other and held hands.

"I'd be happy to. No pineapples on our pizza though" Katara replied as they walked out from under the bleachers.

"Just try it with tandoori sauce sweetie! I just know that you'll love it." Aang insisted with a grin on his face.

"Like I said before, if I have to have a certain sauce on the pizza to go with the pineapples then I don't want it." Katara giggled.

In a last ditch effort to convince her, Aang gave her his signature puppy dog eyes. He knew she couldn't resist him when he made that those eyes at her. "Please Katara. Do it for me"