Chapter 9

"Let's get married."

The living room was quiet. Katara's suggestion stunned Aang, leading her to worry about what he would say. She wondered if maybe that was too fast for even them. The room was still dark since Aang forgot to turn on the lights, so she couldn't see his face clearly. She could only see his eyes which were wide in astonishment.

"Are you being serious right now?" Aang finally asked. Katara pulled her head back and nodded, nervous about what he would say.

"You and I have both killed people...all because we love each other so much. We even have shrines for each other that neither of us knew about. If none of that means that we are meant to be together then I don't know what does." Katara said. She put her hand on Aang's cheek, caressing him. He leaned on to her hand as it provided a warmth that only she could ever give him.

"I want us to be together forever Aang. I want to be your wife."

Before she could react, Aang instantly moved forward and embraced her. He held her tight in his arms and rested his head on her shoulders. Katara felt a cold sensation on her shoulders and looked down to see Aang's tears flowing down. Alarmed, she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back.

"Aang..."

"All I want is to spend the rest of my life with you Katara. I want us to be husband and wife...nothing else would make me happier" Aang gushed, his words coming off muffled. Katara felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest. Aang pulled his head back from her shoulders and pressed his lips against hers. Katara tipped her head and deepened the kiss eagerly, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues wrestled together for what felt like hours until the need for air came to them both. The two pulled their lips apart, a strand of saliva being the only thing connecting between them until it broke off.

"I love you so much" stated Katara as she pressed her head against his.

"I love you too...I always will" Aang responded, he held on to her as tight as he could without squeezing her. Katara pulled her hands from around Aang's neck and brought them down to his chest, slowly rubbing them. She moved her head next to his and whispered seductively in his ear.

"Take me back to your room"

Katara yelped as Aang immediately jumped up from the couch and carried her to his room. She wrapped her legs around him and squealed in delight as they went up the stairs. They burst into his room and Katara couldn't help but wonder if Aang used his air bending when he ran up the stairs.

Aang walked up to his bed and dropped Katara on to it. She giggled at how eager her boyfriend seemed as he started crawling on top of her. Once he was on top of her, Katara cupped his cheeks and pulled his face down to kiss him. Aang pulled himself back and went down on her neck, kissing and sucking where he could. Her fingers lingered on the back of his neck as he went to work on hers.

"Oh Aang" she moaned. Katara brought her hands down to the bottom of Aang's shirt and pulled it up. Aang stood up on his knees and pulled his shirt off for her while Katara pulled hers off as well. Aang blinked when he saw her bra because it seemed familiar to him.

"Is that the pink bikini you wore at the lake party?"

"You seemed to like it a lot when I wore it at the party" Katara smirked. Truth be told she was planning on having some fun with Aang after their scheduled date and remembered his reaction from the first time he saw her wearing it.

"I love it. I think would look good on the floor too" Aang grinned. Katara was happy to oblige as she undid the knot and flung bra to the floor.

"You're so beautiful Katara" Aang remarked. He brought his face down to her breasts and peppering them with kisses. He started sucking on her erect nipples, making sure to take his time with both of them. Katara moaned from the pleasure she was receiving and felt herself getting hotter. Her fantasy was coming to life. She couldn't get enough of her beloved and wanted more.