"Chim.", Taehyung was undoubtedly surprised to see his PA...his best friend shedding tears. He immediately darted towards Jimin and held his shoulder.

"Chim, why you're saying like this?"

Instead of answering him, Jimin hugged him on his waist and rested his tear soaked face on his stomach.

"I lost him, Tae, I lost him for forever. I lost him for forever."

He kept on ranting those words like a chant. Taehyung was worried to see him like that. He has already seen his best friend to bawl his eyes out so its nothing new for him but the thing what he was repeating like a chant it was quite disturbing for him.

"No, Chim...no. You didn't lose anything. You still have the chance to win hyung's love. Don't lose hope so easily. Please, Chim! Calm down, please!", Taehyung tried his best to console his friend who was on the verge of heart break.

"How could you say that, Tae?", Jimin bolted as he pulled himself away from him, "How could you even say that I still have a chance to hyung's love? Didn't you hear what he just said? He loves Amber...he has always loved her and noone else and what has happened to her because of that hyung owe his life to her. Do you even got his words what he just tried to make clear?"

Jimin rambled out in sheer frustration and hurt.

"Hyung made it clear, Tae, that he'll never ever give me a chance to win his heart back. He made it clear that his heart...his love...his whole being is just for Amber and I didn't even stand a chance against her, Tae, its so damn clear...so damn clear."

He started to bawl his eyes out, hiding his face behind his palms. Taehyung knelt down on one knee infront of Jimin, coming to his eye level.

He uttered, cupping his palmed cheeks, "Chim...chim, please don't be like this. Please...please!"

He was heart broken to see his best friend in that state. He pleaded in choked voice.

Jimin didn't removed his hands from his face but leaned forward and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. His body was still trembling as he was crying his eyes out.

Taehyung rubbed imaginary circles on his back to calm him down. Slowly Jimin moved his hands from his face and wrapped them around Taehyung's body.

"Why it happened to me, Taeaah? Why its always me? First my parents... then my grandma and now Hoseok hyung. Why, Tae...why? I love him so much. Why can't he give me a chance to win his heart? Why can't he just move on from Amber after her rejection? Just tell me why...why?"

Taehyung was also crying to see his friend being so vulnerable and fragile.
Suddenly he clenched his teeth and his eyes turned dark and cold.

*'Kim Amber...you again came to my life and hurt me again. Last time you took my hyung away from me and this time its my Chimmie's hyung. Everytime I think...I think that you're not a bad person. Maybe I'm wrong in judging you but everytime you proove my thought wrong. You always hurt me by taking my special person from my life or hurting someone more special to my life. I'll never forgive you, Kim Amber, never ever and this time you have to pay back for your sins. Its enough now its time to face the consequences. This time it'll be you who'll lose an important person in your life....it'll be you who'll shed tears...just wait and watch, Miss Kim Amber.'*

A devilious smirk flashed on his lips. His eyes turned seriously dark as if he was all set to turn Amber's life upside down.

After few days when Amber and Jungkook were on their way for academy, she asked, "Do you get his number?"

Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"Aaaggghhh.....", she grunted frustratingly, "...why he is doing this?"