"Our break is almost over guys, they ice start melting." Zane announced while we groaned "It was a short one..." "Yeah. Now we need a plane." Suddenly, a huge car comes toward us it was... Nya's! "Nya!" everyone screamed "Did we miss something?" "Yes! ME! Just kidding, just some fights but we took care of it." Jay answered while walking toward her. Kai was having a blank expression on his face; Lloyd looked at him and went to his side hugging him "Are you okay love? Are you hurt somewhere?..." He looked at her with a small smile on his face "I'm okay... Don't worry." He hugged her back to not make her worry more but in real, he wasn't feeling good at all nor he want to be here, he just wanted to run away and think of what happened.

"Okay guys, get ready! They start moving again. We won't give up! NINJA GO!" Cole said trying to cheer everyone to fight again.

Kai's POV:

"Okay guys, get ready! They start moving again. We won't give up! NINJA GO!" Cole said trying to cheer everyone to fight. I wasn't really in the right state of mind to realize what's going on, I was just fighting the Vermilions with all my power and sometimes throwing a ball of fire... 'You're such a disappointment to Ray and Juliet.' 'I'll tell you something... Your so called 'Dad' isn't that neither great nor pure... he's just like me and my brother, some betrayer who betrayed Wu and the Spinjetzu masters.' Those sentences don't want to leave my thoughts... I feel pain in my chest every time I remember them... "LOOK OUT!" I turned around but I was thrown in the ground. I looked up and saw Jay on top of me trying to protect me from the snack "J-Jay...?" He looked up at me with a mad expression "What's wrong with you! You almost get stabbed!" He gets up still glaring at me "I-I'm sorry..." He sighed "You don't have to be sorry, if I wasn't here you would be dead by now... Be careful okay lil bro?" He smile a little at the end and I nodded slowly and forced a smile "Now, fight!" I nodded and back to fight with my Katana.

A group of Snacks suddenly get in my way; they looked at me and attacked me at the same time 'Your sensei was lying to you all that time, he was trying to make you feel better... or in a better way, he pitied you just like how I pity you...' What no! Not now! 'You're just a weak boy who is trying to be a hero; poor you.' I start feeling my head hurt while I was trying to keep focusing! I can't lose it right now! But... I can't help it...

I start throwing fire balls everywhere in hope to let the snacks stay away from me and hopefully I did it! I was happy a little but suddenly... the building that was near was... was in fire in no time 'D-did I-I...' "Kai! Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I heard Lloyd screaming from behind. I couldn't move at the time... I just set a whole building in fire "Recession!" I heard the snacks leader screaming while the snacks start backing off and the others come toward me "Are you okay brother? Did you get hurt?" Zane asked but I couldn't answer him, I froze in my place not believing what I just did...

People start getting out the building with Jay's and Cole's help, screaming was filled the road while people were running to not die. I was breathing heavily and I feel my knees weak. Nya was trying to calm the fire to let people run.

"ALICIA!" I turned around and saw a couple crying and screaming "PLEASE SAVE MY DAUGHTER! I'm begging you!" The woman was crying helplessly while a man was hugging her trying to stop her from going to the burning building "MOM!" I heard a little girl's scream, I looked up and heard more and the woman lose it and breaking from her husband's hands running to the building but Nya held her before she enter it "Please calm down madam ! We will try our best to help her."

The woman couldn't stop crying and saw me. She gasped them come running toward me and kneeled down "I'm begging you! Save my only daughter! I can't live without her! I'm begging you Kai! Please! PLEASE! ALICIA!!!" the woman was sobbing holding my hands while I was out of breath from the shock of what I did... I looked up at the building and saw the fire getting worse.

Hands Of TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara