Chapter6: Our New Enemy

Lloyd's POV:

Zane sends Kai to get Jay and Nya from their rooms, and when he comes back he was walking weird? 

"Hey why are you walking funny?" he looked at me with a blank expression. Wow that was scary if I'm honest here. Then we heard a voice "Don't mind him. He's dizzy because he just hit his head with the door." Jay said between laughter while holding Nya's waist and both laughing and looking at Kai who just take a sit while holding his head. Poor him, it must hurt him a lot.

 I went to him. "Hey babe, are you okay?" I asked with a worried tone "Yeah, just a small feeling of dizziness? I'm not sure..." he said still looking at the ground. 

"It's alright Kai; let's focus on what Zane going to tell us okay?" He nodded as an answer and looked up. 

"Okay... ah well..." Zane started "To be honest I don't know how to start but there is an attack on Ninja Go City by some weirdoes that I have never seen before. They look so powerful because they just destroy Cyrus Borg's new technology shop; they made all the people run away. Let go there and now, we need to save them." Zane finished while looking at us. We start preparing ourselves to protect Ninja Go City and its people. Nya wrote all the information about our direction and we get ready for the fight.

Jay's POV:

We reached there as fast as possible. We found the people running away while screaming; we start walking to where everyone is getting out. But before we open the door, a snack man gets out while holding a gun in his hands! 

"AAA" I screamed like a crazy person. Kai start throwing his fire balls but that fucking thing just gets into one million small snack "ah! It's Disgusting!" Nya said from behind. The snacks tried to get back to it cloths while we were having such disgusted faces. 

"OMG! I think I'm going to throw up soon." Zane throw some ice but it gets the same again but this time... GET BACK TO IT NORMAL JUST LIKE NOTHING HAPPEND?! Oh my god! that's scary. Everyone was shocked like me while seeing the snacks get together and form a human. I tried to hit them with my lightning and they get separated and when they were going to form itself. Nya come from behind and hit them with her water and they run away. AH! "KAI! COLE! ZANE! LLOYD! I AND NYA JUST LET ONE OF THEM RUNAWAY! THEY CAN'T HOLD THE LIGHTNING AND WATER TOGETHER!" I screamed to let my friends know that we knew how to kill them.

Lloyd's POV:

We heard jay saying "KAI! COLE! ZANE! LLOYD! I AND NYA JUST LET ONE OF THEM RUNAWAY! THEY CAN'T HOLD THE LIGHTNING AND WATER TOGATHER!" And we looked between each other. "Zane! Go and save Cyrus Borg from them. Lloyd and Cole! Come with me inside to save the people and arrest the others" Kai ordered and we nodded. We entered together and we start fighting. Kai, Cole and I start attacking the snack men meanwhile Zane is saving Cyrus Borg from begin kidnapped.

 Why do they want to kidnap him? Something is wrong; we need to find out soon. Zane went out of the shop while Jay, Cole and Nya entered it to help me and Kai. "They are a lot!" Kai said while trying to stop one of them. "Yes, and they didn't want to leave us alone." Cole answered from behind him. "I just hope that Zane will save Borg and nothing happen to them."

Zane's POV:

I start running while Dr.Borg is with me in his wheelchair. I was trying to find a way to save the both of us. "Zane you can't go this way; it's a dead end." Pixel said and I stopped. "Then what would we do? We doesn't have another way to escape and we need to take Dr.Borg to a save place before they take him!" Suddenly I see a person waiting while his back is facing me. He was holding something like I don't know. Then he turned to me and start smirking, I recognized him! He is th- "Zane! RUN!" That was the last think I heard before everything turned black.

END OF THE CHAPTER.