"Test series of course" I said in a 'duh' tone as if it's the most obvious thing.

"But why do I have to come?" She asked.

"Oh let me think, because I'm saying." I said.

"Yeah but can't you go by yourself? I have work." She told me.

"No. You are coming with me because it's my first test after our wedding and I'll handle your boss. He's a friend of mine." I answered.

"No but Naman--" She was about to say something but I interrupted.

"Shut up. It's final that you're coming with me, wifey." I said in a dominating voice.

"Fine." She said.

"C'mon then, let's pack our bags." I said enthusiastically.

"You're packing my bags, bunny." She ordered.

"What? Why me?" I questioned.

"Oh let me think, because I'm saying." She mimicked me to which I just rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

"Btw, who are you guys playing against?" She asked me.

"We're playing against Australia." I answered to her question which she just nodded.

"Do you wanna cook food? I'm hungry." She said as on cue, her stomach grumbled while I chuckled.
She is so cute.

"Let's go, I'll help you." I said and both if us went to the kitchen.

"What do you wanna have?" I asked her.

"Indian." She replied.

"Cool, so we'll make paneer and rotis." I said and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Paneer is my favourite!" She squealed like a baby and I chuckled.

We decided that I'll make the paneer while she'll make rotis. She was a bit reluctant to agree, I wonder why, but then she gave in.

She stared making rotis but everytime she made one, she reshaped the dough into it's original form.

Kriti's P.O.V

One thing that I can't do is, make perfect round rotis. They're irregular and that irritates me.

And luck was not on my side today, I had to prepare the rotis.

I didn't want to but then, I was like let's try maybe some miracle will happen. Lol.

But everytime I tried, the shape of the roti was very weird.

Naman sensed some problem and asked me, "What happened?"

"I can't do this. Everytime I try it's not forming a perfect circle." I said in irritation.

"Hey, it's okay...it's okay. Here, let me try." He said and took my place while I sat on the counter.

He started roll the dough with the rolling pin and to my surprise, they were the perfect rotis.

I just sat there in wonder and finally asked him, "How do you know this?"

"So, whenever we used to go on tours for matches, sometimes, the places that we stayed at didn't have nice food. So, the whole Indian team used to cook Indian food. We used to divide our jobs and I always got to cook the rotis. And that improved my cooking." He answered and all this time, a genuine smile played on his lips.

While he spoke, I observed his features. He had beautiful brown eyes, to drown in and a defined jawline, high cheekbones and perfect lips, I wonder how they taste. Wait what? Kriti, are you alright?

By this time, I've realized that I'm falling for him, very hard, but what if he isn't.

Let's think about it later.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

And then finally, our dinner was prepared. We ate while watching a movie and then slept, we have to leave tomorrow.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hey Guys!

How are you? I hope all of you are doing good. So, how was the chapter? Was it good? Please share your honest reviews in the comments down below and if you liked reading it, then ease hit the star.

Also, add this book to your reading list to be notified on every update.

Btw, tell me which is your favorite IPL team in the comments section, mine's Chennai Super Kings.

I love you guys.
I love you N, always.❤
Stay Safe.
प्यार से,
-K.