¹⁴

☽︎ᒍᗩᗴ'Տ ᑭOᐯ☾︎

God why did I invite him? Now I'm going to have to speak with him!

I've been putting it off for weeks now hoping that the spark of feelings I have for him would die down but after seeing him today I realised there was no way they were disappearing anytime soon.

"So...sorry for making you wait so long, usually Hongjoong and I do our own things in the art room while I paint. He usually works on his laptop while I...well paint" I said apologetically.

"Its fine, It was actually fun watching you paint...weirdly enough, it was just really peacefull" he answered with a smile. Why does he have to be so cute? I can't keep doing this to myself...I have to move onwards and forget him, its not going to a healthy relationship if I keep trying to pursue him.

I kept telling myself over and over that Yunho and I would never work out but I keep being dragged back into his life by the wonders of the world. Its crazy no matter how hard I try to stay away the more I see him, like last week.
All I wanted was to take the trash out but for some reason I opened my dorm door at the exact same time as him, I would have said hello if he didn't have someone following behind him...though I'm pretty sure they didn't do anything to my surprise because I heard them argue about it.

"I want you to leave, I'm not in the mood now...so just go already or I'm calling the dorm management for this floor" Yunho loudly spoke as the girl he was with complained. "Oh really? So you bring me all the way back here and nothing? Your just going to kick me out...why because you saw your neighbour? It won't be that awkward Yunho!" She yelled at him.

I could here Yunho sigh outside my door as he spoke again, "if I say no...it means no, its the same as if you said no...I don't want to have sex with you Miah" I could here how anxious he was when he spoke.
"Whatever just don't come crawling back to me when you change your mind again" she snapped as she stormed off, stomping down the hallway.

I grimace at the memory remembering how awkward it was, my hand hovering over the door handle scared to exit my apartment. I was supposed to meet with Min that night but it was just too nerve racking to exit my apartment, scared I would run into Yunho again.

"Hey Jae?" Yunho spoke from beside me, I hummed in response letting him know he had my attention. "You okay? You've been staring at your canvas for 15 minutes now" he gestured towards the painting infront of me making me realise I had zoned out.

"Ah yeah sorry I completely zoned out just now...we should head to HongJoong's now anyways" I told him as I packed up my art station.

As we left the classroom I saw one of my fellow classmates Beomgyu walk past.
"Oh hi Jae...Yunho" he nodded at Yunho before turning back to me, a smile stretching across his face as he reached over to wipe some paint off my cheek.

"You need to be more careful your always getting paint all over yourself" he laughed causing me to blush.

Suddenly I felt Yunho's arm wrapp around my waist as Beomgyu and I spoke, Beomgyu's eyes flickered from my eyes to Yunho's hand on my hip; back to my eyes again.
His gaze lingering on Yunho's hand longer the I expected causing me to shift uncomfortably.