¹³

☽︎YᑌᑎᕼO'Տ ᑭOᐯ☾︎

I stayed up all night pacing back and fourth in my dorm room waiting for any signs from Jae that we could talk, I couldn't sleep knowing we hadn't sorted things out and it was killing me!

I swore I stayed up all night because by the time I found myself falling asleep I noticed the sun rising, I couldn't help but allow myself to fall into a lull of sleep as my head rested against the cool surface of my kitchen counter.

The peacefull setting that was sleep allowed me to thinking without worry, it allowed me the sweet taste of acceptance from Jae while a dreamed.

His face....contorted into hers and what was once a sweet dream had turned into a unimaginable nightmare. The way her skin was soft against mine, the way it burned holes into my heart.

The way she spat venom whenever we argued, stinging me with the pains of my past.

I shot up from my nightmare to someone banging on my door, fuck I must have slept through all my classes...

Getting hope I opened the door to a concerned Wooyoung who frantically entered my dorm, closing the door behind him before yelling at me. "Why haven't you been answering your phone?!?! Where have you been all day!" He snapped causing me to wince as my head pounded harshly.

"Wooyoung calm down Goddamn" I held my hand up to shush the loud boy but had it shoved away from the air. "No you listen here, you missed an entire day of class, ignore all of our texts and calls and for what? Me to come over to you sleeping!?!? What was so important last night that you didn't sleep? Because everyone has been worried as fuck Yunho" he ranted as he shoved me backwards.

His eyes watering as he fell back against the wall, resting his hands on his knees as he slid down the wall to cradle his knees.
"I was so scared you did something dumb...you big idiot" he cried.

I kneeled down and hugged him as I reassured Wooyoung that I was okay.

"I didn't sleep last night...I was too worried to sleep, and then I fell asleep at the cracks of dawn only to wake up to a nightmare and you banging on the door" I explained.

"Wait was it...that nightmare?" He asked and I nodded sadly, "I haven't had one since forever now...I don't know why they suddenly came back last night, but I'm scared wooyoung...I'm really scared." Was all I could manage to say as the younger boy pulled me into a hug as the two of us sat on the floor crying.

,,,

Several weeks passed and Jae still hadn't had the time to talk to me yet...he managed to patch things up with Hongjoong and San pretty well but the both of us haven't found the time...and as the days passed by I felt myself rejecting more and more people just to find myself gazing off imagining what life would be like if Jae and I were to be together?

My thoughts were interrupted by one of my other friends from my design class.
"Yunho your off you game lately...when was the last time you got laid?ike seriously you so out of it" Soobin spoke from beside me.

"Huh? Oh yeah I don't remember honestly..." I didn't know it was that obvious honestly...that or Soobin just knew me too well.
"Well if you ever need to, ya know...I have contacts just hit me up and I'll hook you up" he spoke as the end of our class signalled.